Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talk about a Seasoned Toker? Check out this brotha to the maxx!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Moscow, Oct 30, 2007.

1. FUCK THIS IS HILARIOUS AS CAN BE!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcmo86hYero"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcmo86hYero" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. and he was so nice too!!!

3. haha the cop didn't know what to say after the stoner was like "very good!"

• Like Like x 1
  4. true smokers keep their joints behind their ear just like that.
    ive actualy "lost" one or two joints this way. LOL.

5. that is really sad, that guy was nice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. can someone PLEASE give a breif overveiw? comp wont play it :(:(:(

7. cop pulls some dude over, he asks if he has any "narcotics" in the vehicle, too which the dude repsonds, "no sir." the cop asks a couple more times and the dude finaly admits to maybe having a couple roaches in the car, while the whole time there has been a joint rolled up behind his ear.

8. aah i remember seeing that on tv once... lol... i bet that guy was thinking "if only i smoked that shit earlier..."

9. i was wondering if the cop was going to see that or not. it didn't seem like he noticed. but he was just fucking with him.

yeah you can't say the cop was cool, because he arrested him. but the cop was deff one of the easiest going cops ive seen.

any cops i know would have had a gun in my face with the sight of that joint.

10. ^^^ that's because buffalo cops are fucking pricks.

11. Aw, what a nice ol' stoner.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Very Good

13. to an extent thats how pot is gonna be legal. that guy put up absolutely no resistance and was very easy going. while also being honest to having roaches in his car,even tho he had to be asked a couple times. but thats is just cause he didn't want to get arrested.and once the cop showed him that j he was very nice about getting arrested.

14. ive walked into many places in my youth w/J behind my ear.

kirara walked into a parole office w/a bowl and at least a g of bud in her coat top pocket. she had forgot it.

15. Hahaha. That's funny.

16. holy shit that was funny as hell. I've almost been there too, haha

17. I wonder what that guy was thinking. He had like half a grin on his face. Hahaha. Just another guy getting arrested for carrying around his medicine.

18. In California, he'd have gotten the joint back by producing a physician's recommendation for cannabis! Sucks to be where he's from!

19. I saw that a couple times before, still cracks me up. Very good! chill cop, chill dude, but skinny joint :(