Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Talk about a buzzkill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by charlymurphy, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Just smoked about 30 minutes ago and then i answered the door and it was a cop.. apparently my brother parked in to close to the middle of the road and my brother had to move the car.

Well that was a waste of weed.. Now im just waiting for the paranoia to wear off.

2. My heart would've dropped... seriously.

3. I went to walmart last night after smoking a couple bowls to get some food and had a conversation with a cop for like 5 minutes. I've never really been paranoid about anything when I'm high. It's nice

4. I envy you...

5. samsies. i was paranoid the very first time I smoked but it's easy to overcome when you realize that your paranoia is exactly that....paranoia!

6. or just hang out with some cops and realize they are just regular dudes. :wave:

7. I went to walmart after i smoked with my friends and it turned out to be the day that 30+ cops and firemen would be shopping with young children... i was baffled to say the least.

8. Yes but when your high they might try and arrest you, regular dude or not, it's their job.

9. They can't arrest you for being high. Technically, its not illegal to be high. Its illegal to be carrying illegal drugs on you. If a fucking cop comes to your door to tell you your car is parked too close, and he suddenly thinks your high, he can't do shit about it. He has no suspicious activity to go on. You can tell the motherfucker to leave until he gets a warrant.

10. even if I knew everything when it comes to the law, answering the door to a cop is bound to do something to your mental state, especially if you're high. I would just kick back and relax. Eat something and watch a movie or something to just chill out.

11. I don't mean specifically being high, so much as it giving them the idea you might have something on you that you can be arrested for. Obviously you can't be arrested for being high.

12. This doesn't mean you should tell cops you are high. You can get arrested for public intoxication. And if they smell pot that gives them probable cause (bullshit)

So basically cops do what they want. I didn't even have pot on me one time while driving when I got pulled over. The cop knew me (like ever pig around here), and said he smelled pot. I called BS and said no you cannot search. I got arrested for not letting him search with probably cause. He wound up tearing my car apart and didn't find a single stem. So I got let off... but still bullshit.

So anytime a cop wants to search you, they can just make up a story and say they smell reefer. This is florida. I'm not sure about all states.

13. Shoulda started blasting some NWA "Fuck tha police comin straight out the underground"

14. I don't really get paranoid either. Only time I was kinda scared is when i went black friday shopping with some friends and we baked all the way there. I was pretty stoned and never been black friday shopping before. Damn there was alot of people but there was also ALOT of cops walking around and shit..My eyes were noticeably fucked, however I shrugged it off after thinking.."Man, it's like 4 in the morning, I probably look like everyone else....TIRED lol :smoke: