Talk about a bad day(s).....

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefMOJOrisin, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Starting on Saturday morning, through until about 4pm today, whatever makes things happen was testing my strength to not blow my fucking brains out.

Here goes a list, in order, of what happened over that time...

- I wake up, no cigs
    - Go outside and walk the 50 or so yards to the truck to go get cigs, 7" of snow on the truck and still snowing
    - I try to open my door and the lock is frozen, I bend my key.... I use my teeth to straiten it and I chip two teeth. (something I've done for YEARS!!! I used to open beer bottles with my teeth daily, like 12 times a day)
    - I walk back to my garage to grab the lock de-icer shit, slip and fall sprain my elbow. BTW.... no de-icer in the garage.
    - I walk back to the truck, slip and fall again, again on the same elbow and bruised my hip on the curb.
    - Had to use a lighter to unfreeze the lock, burnt my finger.
    - I get to the closet cig spot ( Stop and Shop), and the don't have any fucking Marb Reds.
    - On the ride home, a rock kicks up and cracks my windshield.
    - On the bottom of my hill, about 1/16th of a mile from my house, I fucking NAIL a pothole, atleast 6" deep, that was hidden by slush.

By now, I'm ready to kill someone. So I go to sleep until like 9pm until my buddy is supposed to come over with my ganj. Instead of the quarter of headies, I get a slice of Beasties.

Now, I take 2 Xanax sticks and sleep until Sunday (today) morning.

- Again, I wake up with only one cig.
    - I go outside to my truck, fucking slip for a third time.
    - As I approach the truck, I see it is tilted hard ot the right.... my front right is flat from that damn pothole.
    - I use my mom's car to go get cigs and Dunkin.... I get a fucking speeding ticket.
    - I get home, still wanting to release death upon mankind, and just go right to my bedroom..... which is downstairs in the basement. I took off my shoes and had on fleece socks. My socks slip on the new carpet and I fall down 7 stairs. Hitting THE SAME ELBOW on every step, and my spine slamming and sliding down the stairs.

Now, it is finally 2pm... something good... UCONN vs. Louisville. UCONN put their shit together recently and have (and fucking should.. I mean JEEZ!!!!) a good chance of making the tourney.... the fucking lose by 2 in the lat 30 seconds.

That was the last thing. After that, things DI NOT level out, but got better. I had a Bald Eagle fly over my house, and I saw a Skunk..... a sure-fire sign of Spring. More so than Robins (Robins stay in the north in winter... common misconception). Skunks hibernate and once you start smelling dead ones or seeing live ones, that means Spring is close and they are waking up to eat and find a mate.

Moral of the story??? Who the fuck knows. I am not religious. I am agnostic. But I do believe in Karma and the balance of life. I'm just trying to figure out what I did...... So my arm is in a sling for about a week, I'm gonna be out like 5-hundo for new truck tires, and I gotta get a new windshield. At least I have full glass!!

Maybe the moral is to embrace the little things like the Eagle. I am a hardcore birder and know where to find eagles like nothing, but a Bald Eagle sighting NEVER, EVER gets old.

-MoJo-

2. dont forget the ticket. and wow thats a really suckey day man

3. Moral of the story: Cigs can not only ruin your health, but also ruin a weekend.

The Bald Eagle mention reminds me of the time I went out fishing with my uncle. We did not catch a single fish all day long... however toward the end of the day, we seen a bald eagle swoop down and catch a fish with it's claws or talons, or whatever you'd call them. Made that entire day of shitty fishing worth it.

4. I had a skunk around the house last month. Fucker sprayed near my window..yet it's still the same weather that it's been for months..

If they predict spring..they fuckin suck at it..

Hell even I can tell you that spring will be here in the next couple months...don't need an animal for that.

5. How are your teeth? I chipped my bottom left front tooth awhile and I couldn't eat SHIT for a month.

6. My teeth are shot to begin with, but they don't hurt. I have a 'volcano' on my right incisor, and a viertical slice on the far right of the front bottom teeth.

I already had a chipped tooth (tooth broke around a root canal... coudln't afford a crown) so now would probably be a good time to go to the dentist. Especially since i have another root canal to do, and 7-8 cavatives.

Tutns out Gushers, Haribo Gold Bears, Trolli Brite-Worms, methadone, heroin, and Mount Dew are bad for your teeth. Who would've thought?? lol

7. Coulda fooled me! haha

8. Shit get ready for a big bill haha. I got a tooth in the back bothering me..I need to get it checked but I don't want that huge ass bill...I think I'll put it off a while. They're way over payed..I don't care how intricate their work is. My tig welding is intricate too..but you don't see me charing people $100 an hour. not a fan of dentists/doctors. :smoke:

9. Wanna hear some dentist bills and estimates.....

I saw a TV commercial for a free estimate on dental work. they found 11 cavities, 3 root canals, and one tooth that just needed to be yanked. estimate 12k!!! I didn't use that dentist, I just used their free estimate to see what was wrong.

Luckily, my mother used to be secretary in the next office over from my dentist and they let us have a sssslllloooow payment plan.

This will piss you off.... my buddy needed fronts. He went and got the mold, did the whole deal... and he, for whatever reason couldn't pay for it. The dentist TOSSED IT!!! The charge for my buddy would have been over $2k.

I know a dude whoe works at the place that makes the false teeth and fronts and whatnot. it cost them less than $30 to make one.

No wonder dentists have the highest suicide rate of ANY profession. Everyone hates them, and they rip people off. Assholes. man I hate the dentist!!!