Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking weed to public places

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ViktorL11, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 ViktorL11, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    The only time I took my weed to a public place I took it to a club (there was a really hot girl that told me she wanted to smoke), I hid it in an icebreakers box but when I got searched before going in, the security guy told me to open the box and I had to give it to him. I know I could just fill normal cigarretes with weed but it could get some unwanted attention since I don't smoke tabacco and it seems like too much work considering I might not even end up smoking.

If for some reason you want to know what happened to the hot girl, that's the last time I saw her outside of class and she has now moved to another country.

Edit: I also tried hiding it in a kinder surprise but people could get suspicious since there is no reason for anyone over 10 to carry a kinder surprise with him all the time

2. I go into public everyday with weed. the most ill ever carry though is like a oz though bit that's it. but wtf was the point of this thread. you have to get weed some how and that normally means going into the public to find it.

3. Put it in your underwear. Sounds dirty but there's absolutely no way they can find it without a strip search.

4. Could work but sounds way too uncomfortable , even if it's there for only a few minutes

5. The point is that I want to know if there are any stoner tricks to take weed anywhere without raising suspicions

6. [quote name='"ViktorL11"']

Could work but sounds way too uncomfortable , even if it's only there for 5 minutes[/quote]

Then your butt

7. I usually prefer the left pocket when taking weed in public, my phone goes in the right. If its more than a quarter i prefer the side pocket of some khaki shorts or in a backpack. Just relax man, its not a big deal to carry weed in public, the first two years of college i would walk to class smoking a blunt and passed multiple cops. Thank god philly cops have real crimes to deal with.

8. But what about going to places where you get searched? There was another time when my brother in law had to throw away his weed after a Roger Waters concert since he had it in a black plastic bag and we were going to a club.

9. [quote name='"ViktorL11"']

But what about going to places where you get searched? There was another time when my brother in law had to throw away his weed after a Roger Waters concert since he had it in a black plastic bag and we were going to a club.[/quote]

If i am going to be searched at a concert or something i will roll a couple of blunts and put them in my sock or something and wear jeans.

10. #10 Mr Owl, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    If a security guard sees your weed you don't have to give it to him... Just leave. There's no law that states that you have to forfeit your pot if caught by a security guard. He's a security guard, not a cop, he can't do anything but call the cops and not allow you into whatever he's "guarding". Also, if you fill a cigarette with weed, the filter would filter out most of the THC. So don't do that. Just hide some joints in your pants.

11. That's what I thought but we paid before getting searched, the place was kind of crowded and my friends were already inside the place

12. When i'm out in public, I usually carry a metal tobacco tin and it's conveniently smellproof, and I put my weed in there. Try and forget that you've got it, because some people generally start to panic around police and that could raise suspicion. If your in a new area also, only take only a joint out with you and find an area you think is cool to smoke it. That way if you get caught, you only had a spliff on you :p

13. I got one, its called inhaling it.