Taking weed onto a plane?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SpoonieGee, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I know it's not the smartest idea but hey you have to transport it somehow and my only option is to take it on a plane or not take it at all. Ok so I have about 1.5 to 2 grams in a small bag, wrapped in ceran wrap and taked all over with electral tape. This hunk of matter is in an axe body wash and shampoo bottle, it should be at the bottom but the motherfucker floats lol. I'm thinking about taking out the shampoo so it's just the weed at the bottom, taking like 5 cotton balls, wetting them, and covering the weed up then putting the shampoo back in. Hopefully this will prevent the weed from floating. This axe bottle is in a bigger bag along with my toothbrush and axe body spray. I plan to put the bag of everything in my suitcase so it just looks like my bathroom stuff sitting in there. My suitcase is getting checked and put in the belly of the plan.

Is this a good idea? If not what would you do differently? And if you've done something similar then tell me how you did it, please. I'm leaving tomorrow so I need help.

2. Sounds like a great plan, I would advise putting the shampoo back in, other than that i dont think anyone will try and search u for having shampoo haha

3. #3 bumba-klat, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2009
    Get some mcdonalds straws chop your weed up put it in those straws tape tape tape then take your weed straws and cut a hole in the waistband of some pants (preferably yours) on the inside put the straws in there and either wear the jeans through (what i would do) or check them in your luggage (if a drug dog happens to smell your particular suitcase your probably fucked) You also have less of a chance of being pulled out for "random inspection" if you pay for your ticket with a credit card and NOT cash

Edit* if your going through customs DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ILLEGAL EVER they will find it.

4. Yo Bro simplify that shit if that's all you got, as long as it's not super smellable dope juice, just wear some tight boxers and put it in your droors. I do it everytime I fly. They will quite possibly be able to detect that weed even in the mcgayver type shit you described. Reconsider, that's all I'm saying. good luck bro.

5. You know they x-ray the bags to look for drugs and weapons and explosives. Don't you think a wad of shit at the bottom of a bottle gonna look a little funny? Why don't you eat the shit right before you go into the airport and not even take weed into the airport to get busted with.

6. rooster has a good point. the straw thing is a good idea though.

7. #7 PipeWorks, Aug 22, 2009
    I'll take a couple packs of cigs with me in my carry on book bag (holds my laptop). One of the packs will be opened and I empty out one cig and fill it with weed (must use a grinder to fit a good amount). With a cig you can fit a little over a gram. I've only tried one, but you could do a few I guess. EDIT: forgot to mention - After I land and am where I will be staying - I break the cig open, put the herb in a bag and roll small personal joints with it for how ever long it lasts.

Put the cig back in the back with the rest of the full back (in the middle of the box) and close it back up and throw it in your bookbag with the other full pack.

Ground up herb looks the same through xray as far as im concerned. Worked for me twice state to state, I'm going to Mexico in a couple weeks, but nervous about trying it because its international.

The safest place to have it is with you (in your carry-on) or on you and DON'T set off the metal detector. Down where the load the plane is where they search bags and have dogs sniff for drugs, etc.

8. Best thing to do would be to blaze it all up before you go on the plane (no not right before you get on it but maybe a few days before) this way you cant get caught. unless ur stupid

9. Blaze it up a few days before??

The poster obviously wants to do it, going on a forum and replying "bad idea you are going to get busted" isn't going to make him not want to do it. He's asking for help people are sharing things they've done. You obviously have never done it and never will, no big deal.

10. here's how I do it. Given that some, not all, airports have body scanners, you can hide it in your underwear, like one poster suggested. The body scanners blur out nipple and crotch areas so, I hollow out a super maxi pad, put the baggie in the hollowed out areas and wear it through security. Works every time. Because I have carried pot in the suitcase on road trips, it smells of pot, to a dog anyway, and my checked bag is always searched by the TSA. I cannot carry it on because I carry syringes with medicine for my MS, they always tear it apart, and I have to explain, show my Rx, etc. So the maxi pad idea works for me every time. I think a guy could do it also. I buy a pipe and lighter in my destination town, and I'm all set for a nice visit. I wouldnt suggest eating it beforehand, ha ha, because you'll be too damned stoned to make your connecting flight! Happy travelling!:D

11. Oh Growwoman, you're a fricking GENIUS!! That is the best idea ever!! I've always been too paranoid to fly with it on me, but that sounds like a damn do-able plan!

12. why would risk bringing 2gs on a plane?...:confused:

13. Your only threat when going through airports and security is, Drug sniffing dogs. The body scans are hardly used, maybe at LAX, but not chicago or detroit or PA or Dallas or AUstin or Nashville. Do not check in luggage with drugs in it. Those are all randomly searched! Most bags are scanned for weapons, and selected ones get a drug scan as well with dogs, or computers or whatever. So the only way to transport weed is on your person. I've done it 100 of times. All you have to do is have the weed on you. I usually put a gram or two in each sock. You have to take off your shoes sometimes but a small bag in the bottom of your sock won't be detectable or in your waistband. Once you walk through the metal detector you are free! So just make sure you have no metal in your pockets and your pockets can be loaded with POT! KEY TIP!! Watch for any unusual pick up in security at your airport. If you see extra uniformed cops or dogs, then go in the nearest bathroom and toss it its not worth the risk. That's the only way you can get caught, Dogs!!

14. If you want to take weed onto an airplane, this is my suggestion. You probably want to keep the weed in something as small and air tight as possible. Next, do not put it in any carry ons, all of that is x-rayed. If you're a guy, than take your bud and hide it behind your sack. Make sure it is strapped to your body and fall out through your underwear. If you are flying alone you may get chosen as a random search, but I highly doubt they make you strip down naked, just down to your underwear. Now remember that container, well you want to make sure the container doesn't make any noise just in case you get selected for a random search. Good luck, I know a friend who successfully did this. Tuck it behind your SACK!

15. it would seem like a good idea but I had a friend who got caught with chron getting onto a plane. it was behind his sac but he was a dumbass and didn't use tape so when he had to spread his legs for the search it fell out. USE TAPE WHEN YOU STUFF IT BEHIND YOUR SAC! RIP OFF ALL YOUR PUBES! or just buy a sac when you get there ;}

16. i guess once you pull all the tape off ur sac...ur prolly want a new one....:rolleyes:
    So where do you buy a replacemnet sac.....rotflmao...ha ha

17. My friend Christine hides it in her...va-jay-jay. Personally, I would rather risk trying to find it when I got to my destination than taking it through an airport. It's just not worth it to me, when I consider how much I have to lose if I get caught.

18. I once brought weed on a plane by accident.. I left it in a pocket I never use, and I was wearing those pants. I would've been fucked if there was a drug dog.

... and why is this in the Marijuana growing forum?

19. #19 kerenski, Aug 22, 2009
    well, around here they've made it a habit to have a drug dog at the exiting gate pretty much always... and i can easily think of thousands of things i'd like better than a giant german sheppard going nuts on my groin cause he thinks his toy's in there... :eek:
    jus buy some when you're there...
    what i do when i have to transport is put it into a big jar of peanut butter, so when a dog reacts to it i can just say "good doggy... found my sweets... hooosagooddoggy... yes, yoousagooddoggy...:D"
    though it doesn't get through x-rays

20. Why is this in the grow forum?

Dude, don't take it. Why don't you just take a break for a few days while on vacation? It's better than getting arrested for trafficking. Which BTW is against forum rules to discuss.