Taking Weed On The Plane... Im an Idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 19, 2012.

1. When I used to work at the airport I use to pass throu security for international flights on purpose and on accident a couple times with herb.
    No biggie assuming there are not dogs and your not the unlucky mofo that gets patted down, luckily for me it wasn't the case when I passed it thru, and I just had it in my pockets.
    However I believ they search more strictly when its in the flights that are national.

Very risky - if you get caught you will not be smoking ANYTHING but a meat cigar for a very long time , might be black , but certainly not mild.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']can airport scans tell if you have weed in your rectum? could you just say "that is my shit"?[/quote]

Yeah but you can opt out for the full body patdown (they molest you)

3. What he said usually are alot stricter on interational flights

4. Well at LAX - its reverse

International flight have less security ( never even seen a dog on that side of the airport, just on the conveyor belt as bags were being offloaded into plane)

Flight within the US had full body scanners, dogs, more TSA agents ., also the will brings dogs out onto the ramp to smell bags before being loaded onto plane- they never did that on the international flights.

5. When I came back from Mexico last year there was a dog when we got off the plane, before customs. That is key - since if you're stopped then, I think they can send you back right? UGH.

As we walked up everyone kinda hesitated (LOL) then the guard told everyone to calmly walk by, the dog walked up, took a wif and moved from person to person.

I feel that edibles are a better route, and even then is it really worth it?

6. I got an question related to this topic? Can I bring my bowl if all the resin and smell of bud is cleared on the plane towards Canada from the US?

7. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I got an question related to this topic? Can I bring my bowl if all the resin and smell of bud is cleared on the plane towards Canada from the US?[/quote]

Yes if its 100% off

8. trevor.... smokes lets go!

9. ahahahah I remember this thread....

10. Took an 1/8 from california to Iowa once in my pocket, couple years back.. wouldnt try that shit now though!

11. I travel somewhere south from Canada every winter and am too chronic to go a week without good weed. I have been to Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico, Jamaica and Bermuda all more than once, some more than 3 times.

Every single time I go I triple bag a quarter of good grass and put it into my shampoo bottle. In the same suitcase I put a couple bags of beef jerky. The dogs can smell the weed no problem, even if you bag the shit 30 times:eek:, and even with the beef jerky in there. I only triple bag it so there is no smell or flavour absorbtion from the shampoo. What I do to thwart the dogs is rub a couple grams of ground up weed all over the outside of the bags of beef jerky and all over a couple other food items in my suitcase. After shaking off the excess weed you cannot tell that weed was rubbed on the items, But the dogs sure can smell it. I know that for sure.:devious:

The 17 times I have travelled no x-ray has ever noticed that weed was in the bottle and dogs only ever checked me once on a stopover last year in LAX. They sniffed out my suitcase so fast and all they were "hitting" on was my bags of beef jerky non stop. The handlers and officers checked through my things and had the dog sniff the rest of my bag, but it kept going to the bags of jerky and acting crazy lol. They took the dog away and let me go.

Took 17 years of doing it that way to finally discover how well it tested out in a dire situation. The only remorse I feel is for the dog because they were giving it shit afterwards thinking it was after my beef jerky:(. They let me keep my jerky unlike the young boy somebody mentionned in a previous post.

Anyhow, not sure how it works for americans leaving the U.S. but it works quite well for a Canadian, (me) leaving from Canada direct as well stopping over in the states.

Hope this is help to everyone that wants to try to fly with weed. If this method is too scary for you I have friends who have lots of success with a tube of petrolium jelly and some condoms. One of them can fit a half ounce up his ass this way!!!:eek:

Good luck and happy travels...HIGH:smoking:

12. [quote name='"awdcivic"']thats actually a cool ass idea bro!! man i swear weed makes you smarter![/quote]

No shit...same reason they keep it illegal.

13. Works,

So long as they don`t run your shit through one of those high detail x-ray close range scanners.

14. Haha dope man awesome idea, if you did it on a federal flight u would be fucked though but I don't think they have as hardcore security when your just going through canada

15. you matthew perry looking bitch!

16. you have a very smart idea but i dont get the 'im an idiot' part in the title.....

17. Maybe it helps with creativity, but taking illicit drugs on a plane is definitely not smart :smoking:

18. My friends father claimed if you bag it up tight and put it in the high strength scented selsun blue then wash the bottle down so the smell on the outside from you loading it is gone and they will not be able to catch a scent through the shampoo because it strength. If you ever used selsun blue and realized how bad you smell like it all day long, I could see it possibly holding truth. I'd want somebody with an ex narcotics dog or something to try it out for me first though.

19. That qpuld totally ruin mj for mw.if I riskwdy safety just tp smoke some herb.. iknow its stipid butntheu catch you prolly wont but if they do they will fuxknyou in your ass.nwith a long rusty spoon