Taking Weed On The Plane... Im an Idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I brought back some Cali weed from Vegas once (I was in risk-taking mode). I put maybe a gram in a 3 zip lock bags then put the bag in my briefs so it wouldn't fall out and between my butt cheeks so they body scanners wouldn't see it. Walked by a beagle in the airport. No reaction.

2. Don't smoke pot if your going to bring it on a filght..... you ether smoke, or you smuggle.... you can't do both

3. I can't talk for anyone else but if I was coming from holland I would have no hesitation shoving a large amount of hash up my arse. Where I live the only way you can get hash is to grow.

If they X-rayed your bag it would be pretty obvious and since it's not hiding smell I don't see the difference between this and just shoving it in your bag.

4. [quote name='"1thruZ"']I brought back some Cali weed from Vegas once (I was in risk-taking mode). I put maybe a gram in a 3 zip lock bags then put the bag in my briefs so it wouldn't fall out and between my butt cheeks so they body scanners wouldn't see it. Walked by a beagle in the airport. No reaction.[/quote]

I think beagles are used for bombs.

5. That sounds like a good ass idea. Has anyone tried taking those fake spray cans with the bottom that screws off and hiding bud in there? Or are cops on to that

6. [quote name='"Alrex"']

I used to train drug sniffling dogs for an airport security company. They are trained not to bark at meat, and drugs only. ONLY on command, they won't bark randomly if they smell pot, only if commanded by their handler. Once the dog gives the signal, the airport has every right to tear through your stuff, but usually the dog can identify the EXACT location[/quote]

I'm gonna have to say bullshit on the no meats thing. When I went on vacation the dogs sniffed out this like 10 year olds beef jerky and security took that shit from the kid. Those dogs were sniffing out any food people had with them

7. This occured in Canada kids, dont fuckin try to do it in America, they'll hop on that shit so fast

8. mannnn this is so fucked up :laughing:

9. if only i had a vagina, i get my weed, they get a sexual harrassment lawsuit!

10. [quote name='"iNuBBiN"']

I'm gonna have to say bullshit on the no meats thing. When I went on vacation the dogs sniffed out this like 10 year olds beef jerky and security took that shit from the kid. Those dogs were sniffing out any food people had with them[/quote]

They could even just be normal dogs to scare people with police presence

11. you have a colon, don't you?

12. What about editables? Make some brownies and get baked on the plane? Would that even work?

13. [quote name='"ChevyBLAZER420"']What about editables? Make some brownies and get baked on the plane? Would that even work?[/quote]

I watched a documentary called super high me, and if I'm remembering correctly, he ate some edibles on the plane, on camera. But I personally don't see how he would get past dogs because of the smell. I'm not all too familiar with edibles so I don't know if dogs would get a hit off of it for not. But I'd imagine you could eat some beforehand. Could make for a smooth ride there, or a good sleep for a long flight lol

.... Imma stop with the rambling, I'm lit.

14. can airport scans tell if you have weed in your rectum? could you just say "that is my shit"?

15. Does anyone find it hilarious the word 'editables' here is editable?

• Like Like x 1

16. when a couple of my friends flew to Chicago, one of them forgot that he had a blunt in his shoe until they were at the hotel. I've never brought weed into
    Mc Carran Intl but it seems pretty fucking easy.

17. i brought a gram of the top dankest weed ive smoked in the past 7 years and i made an incision in my waste band on my cotton boxer's ...prison style i guess hahah and i jamed the nug in there and i could smell it when i was sitting down on the plane so i turned the air things on hahah and i had layover's and i was fine i just made sure to wear pajamma's and no metal to require people getting all up on me....with a wand or worse a secondary inspection..

18. i went from ca to michigan to buffalo ny

19. You've never had editables

20. No, no I haven't.