Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking Weed on Spring Break???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jhacob, Apr 2, 2011.

1. I'm going from Michigan to South Carolina for spring break and I was wondering if it would work to bring about a quarter or so of some weed and a pipe? We're not going to a huge spring break location or anything (Greenville, SC) so I don't think we'll run into any big trouble

What I mean is, will I run into any drug stops on the way? We leave tomorrow morning so your opinion is welcome!:D:D

2. If your driving then go for it just make sure it doesn't smell.

3. Just pre roll J's and blunts. Eat them as a last resort if anything unexpected comes up.

4. well, i'd usually advise against trafficking, but if you're going to be in a car with your fam, unless your parents are crack heads there's virtually no chance of you getting searched

5. I'm going with one of my friends from back home. We're both about the same age (19-20)

6. that's pretty much a guaranteed search if they catch the slightest smell of weed. if you don't smoke on the way down there and don't act stupid if you get pulled over you'll be fine... but i know how strong the urge is to smoke on a road trip. regardless of what you do, just try and be as smart as possible about it... no hotboxing.

7. Oh fuck that, always smoke on road trips. Thats half of the fun. Just don't do anything stupid enough to get pulled over.

8. Thanks guys! It ended up being a great spring break!! B]

9. Well if I'm not too late I could help the fuck out dude haha

10. Haha advice is still welcome!

11. Wanna know something stupid enough to get you pulled over? Hotboxing in your car. :rolleyes:

12. Jus put it in an altoids case or a stash can and put it in the trunk.. If u don't act suspicous cops would have no reason to search you or suspect anything

13. Find nifty places to hide your stash that dont smell. Invest in a good size mag-lite, unscrew the bottom and take the batteries out, now you have a place to stash bags, joints, pipes, whatever.

14. You will be fine as long as you don't smoke on the way there, if you get pulled over you don't want to have any chance of getting searched so just keep the weed, pipe and all that in your suitcase in the trunk.

15. Move to canada.

16. Get some ozium, set the cruise control to just below the speed limit (like 1-2 MPH), and just chill. Use the Interstate to cross state lines, it's harder for cops to shut down traffic completely like on surface roads...you should be using the interstate anyway, it's much less densely populated with cops than surface roads with local PDs in every little town you pass through, it's state troopers stretched over immense stretches of road. Going the speed limit or just below, those state troopers won't even look at you twice if you're just driving in the right lane in a straight line without swerving or anything.