Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking vacation to florida in a few months, not sure how to get weed while there

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MattmPsi, Jan 13, 2020.

1. So I'll be going to disney in Florida with my daughter and father in a few months. I am guessing for probably a week or so.

Only issue is, I am the type of person who NEEDS to smoke weed, daily. I will guaranteed go insane without it. I've tried to quit and i went absolutely bonkers and it didnt work out.

Anyways. I just want to enjoy my vacation and not worry about freaking out over no weed..

I was thinking of a couple different options.

I live in NY and I'd be flying to florida. If I got a New York state medical marijuana card would it be legal to fly with my prescription?

Another option.... not my favorite option, but, here in New York most headshops sell those legal CBD buds.... I was wondering, do the headshops in florida commonly carry this too? I was thinking maybe I could just buy some of those and unfortunately just last off that for the week.. do florida headshops have those like NY ones? Anyone know?

Thanks in advance! Also sorry if this is the wrong category I wasnt sure where to put this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. You can't fly with cannabis anywhere in the US legally, regardless if you have a medical card or not since it is federally illegal. LAX has said they won't do anything if you have a personal amount since it is legal but to check your destination for their laws. CBD is legal in 50 states, I am sure you could find a shop down their that sells CBD flower.

3. Ain't gonna happen.

TSA scans for weapons.
    Depends on whos working that day if they will call the local police when they find your weed or not.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes, they do sale smokable CBD. The head shop I went to had pre rolled ones for purchase at the register. We drove so I was able to bring my own bud thankfully Good luck

5. I’ve flown with vape carts, a couple eighths, and wax in my carry on.

I’ve flown out of legal and non legal states.

Once you’ve done it you’ll have no more worries!

Sent from me to you!

• Like Like x 1

6. Why do you NEED weed exactly?? It sounds like you just smoke for fun from your post lol.

If you can't live without Marijuana then don't go on vacation:confused_2:

7. Become super cool maybe someone will give you some or one of the ppl staying in the hotel will have some

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I have been flying with weed for 40 years. They have made things more difficult over the years.
    Do you live in a legal state where you can get a legal cart? Those are the easiest to fly with. If not, you are going to have to get creative. I will say that it's easier to fly with it in your carry on than in packed luggage where they go through your luggage or have dogs in the baggage area.

Don't forget a pipe and a lighter. I had weed when I went to Disneyland and no lighter at my hotel. It sucked. Or do like I did when I went on vacation last summer. I rolled 25 joints to take along.

9. if you have a place to mail it to before you get there,...im in ny and it worked when i flew to orlando ,ive mailed stuff a few dozen times,works every time:D