Taking two pupils under my wing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mo King, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Haha it's funny cause my name is based off of a mocking bird (get it? wings?):smoking:

ANYways, I was talking to this chick and we were talking about how much I've changed since last year (was a complete idiot last year mind you) and how I party quite a bit these days. So the topic sways to cannabis and she says she'd like to try it. SO now me this chick and her friend are smoking up next weekend and I get to bring two lovely ladies into our culture!:hello:
    I love teaching the noobs it fills me with pride to open up the minds of my fellow human beings.:cool:
    I know cool story bro I just thought I'd share that with ya'll:)

2. I'm sure most of you have gotten a few people started on the cannabis lifestyle, so let's hear about your best/weirdest/funniest teaching experiences!

3. Everyone that hasnt experienced the THC running through their veins is curious about it.. so you never know when a new member will join! Damn hypocrites!

4. *shameless bump*

5. I have brought two ppl in now i wish i could get my mom to try it. It'd changer her life.

6. pretty sure my mom used to as a teenager, and I'd love to smoke with her. I would never begin to guess how to do that though..:confused:

7. lol ya me either my mom is really religious and such but she is becoming more open to the idea i think one nice session with her would help her unwind alot. She is really really really uptight sometimes.

8. The person who REALLY needs it in my fam is my father. Now i'm sorta kinda conservative but he's like a right wing fanatic. But he's the one who needs a chill pill the most haha

9. Lol same here my dad found out i smoked, my mom was just fine she understood why i did it. He flipped the fuck out like almost cried.

10. I got a friend that I didn't talk to 2 much to smoke once. Now were best friends. I think marijuana unites people.:hello::p

11. ive introduced it to a lot of ppl but one kid i introduced him to it and he was just staring at nothing giggling. So I ask him WTF are doing, then he laughs hysterically and points at a lighter sitting on my friends bed lol noobs...

12. i had this friend I met when I was an exchange student and he introduced me to cannabis lifestyle..

unfortunately I lost his number 1 week before I came back to Brazil, and I couldn't say goodbye to him :(

13. My last three girlfriends have all been introduced to weed through me. My current gf can't get enough. Her home life sucks and its her only escape. Too bad all good things must come to an end. Life a bitch and then you die. You might as well surround yourself with people who make you happy and do the things you love while you can. Weed is everything to me.