Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking tolerance break- will this help keep it down?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sugarhigh, Oct 12, 2016.

1. So, basically I've been smoking every single day for more than a year. I don't think I've ever missed more than 24-48 hours without smoking, so I've never had a tolerance break. I smoke multiple times a day and smoke what I'm assuming to be a gram or gram and a half per day. My tolerance is so high that I feel like I barely even get high anymore, so I've decided to take a short tolerance break and see how I feel afterwards (if I'm not impressed, I'm definitely going to take a longer break. I know a 1-3 week break would be much more effective but I'm trying to avoid doing that). I'm on my third day and I'm aiming for five. I've been reading the forums about tolerance a lot and I've seen many people say that even after taking a tolerance break, after a few days their tolerance goes back up. I'm assuming this is for daily smokers, so my question is this: if I stop smoking multiple times a day and smoke only at night, will that help keep my tolerance from shooting back up?

Thanks for the advice!

EDIT: Additionally, would smoking 5-6 days out of the week instead of 7 help tolerance at all?

2. I found that every year I take a break and clear my system. Then I smoke again. And it feels great.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?

3. Yes it will as long as you don't go right back to smoke the same amount you did before you took the TB you'll be fine, I'm actually due for a long t-break myself been smoking grams everyday all day.

When I first started an 1/8th could last me a week maybe a bit longer, now I'm lucky if it will even last me 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Moderation adjustments work better than tolerance breaks. Quitters always go back and forth. Champions know themselves well.

• Like Like x 1