Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking To The Skies For Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cobraclone, Aug 13, 2006.

1. <HR style="COLOR: #d1e1d5" SIZE=1>
    Taking To The Skies For Marijuana
    <HR style="COLOR: #d1e1d5" SIZE=1>[COLOR=#00e0]I[/COLOR]nvestigators took to the skies this week, looking for marijuana plants growing on the First Coast. They found plants planted in the woods, pot plants in pots, and cannabis growing right next to homes.

Friday morning, three sheriffs stood together announcing the week's sweep of outdoor marijuana plants across three counties that included Flagler, St. Johns, and Putnam. Their agencies along with city police departments and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement worked together on the bust.

In this week's sweep, 279 plants were seized in 17 sites, and 11 people were arrested or received notices to appear. The seized marijuana equaled a street value of $300,000.

Overall, the numbers of outdoor sites and the number of marijuana plants officers find are going down across the state. In 1997, officers found more than 108,000 plants in Florida. They found just over 74,800 plants in 2005.

Sheriffs say growers are moving indoors to cultivate their plants.
    Sheriff David Shoar of St. Johns County said, “let's face it, it's easier to conceal your activity inside.” He said it makes his job and his officer's job harder.

City sprawl is another reason for the decline.

Dominik Pape of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said, “Where we used to have acres and acres of land where this could grow, we now have houses going up.”

These sheriffs and the FDLE also said its fly-overs and eradication efforts, like the ones this week, that are pushing the numbers down. However, they realize the need to stay out in front of the marijuana growers -- inside and out.

Sheriff Dean Kelly of Putnam County gave one last warning, “If you're out there, and you're growing or selling marijuana, we're coming after you. Get ready.”

2. get off my nuts, man!

3. Me being on the East, it doesn't bother me, the law will always try, the grower just has to be smarter then the popo.............:smoking:

4. :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

5. Actually, we didn't have to read the entire article, here it is:

"Detectives have no idea what a criminal looks like."
    or
    "Prisons full to brim, police launch a faux pas investigation to search people's property and seize it illegally, and then punish the people they've violated."
    or
    "Brainwashing is incredible in the United States."

6. If you follow the news, in North Carolina a total of maybe 200-300,000 plants were found from maybe 5-10 major busts. Out of every field of plants they found ( indoor and outdoor ), they arrested NOT A SINGLE PERSON.

All that tells me is; DAMN! I live in a state where bud is grown in THAT kind of proportion, and not only did they not bust anyone, but after 300,000 plants are found we still aren't in the type of drought that hit us last summer. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck the police is all I have to say. They slowed us down but they'll never stop us. They can burn down 600,000 plants for all i care and we'll still be rollin in headies.

Ahhhh I fucking hate raw bacon motherfuckingcuntfisting piece of shit law enforcement always trying to fuck with our crop.

7. ^^ Police hate work, huh?
    I also love how it says were coming for you. Don't be proud of a few hundred plants, thats not even scratch on the market.

8. This reminds me of the Ali G episode I saw. They were talking about weed and the drug officer from the DEA said something about a pound costing about $1000.

He must be smoking some shitty buds or have some ill hook-ups. :p