Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking tests high. Your experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Golden Spiral, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I'm in finals right now. and as always i go to school medicated. do you do it in exams? can you do it? is it harder/easier?
    I generally think the questions through very well and come up with the solution. I tend to get slower as i get distracted easily but i do it just as good as i'd do it sober if not better.
    How bout math while high? i found it amusing how when you apply it and understand fully why and how you got to the result.

2. I did all my exams high and I did pretty well so I think Im better high lol. I find it much easier to concentrate and remember the actual stuff. And yeah I do good maths high aswell lol.

3. Math and I don't get along so well. Doing economics high is impossibru for me. Everything else is doable high. Your inner voice (the one used when youre mentally solving problems combines with the mental high voice for a complete package of inner voicedom.)

4. IDK have a GED

5. I have a economics classtoo. I need to attend class blazed out of my mind as i (everybody) hate the stupid teacher. he's so fucking annoying and dumb. jesus it makes me mad haha. it's the only way i can be in that class. if not i'd stab him to death with a fucking eraser hahaha

6. guanidinoethyldisulphide

7. Study high, test high, score high.

8. That's how I dropped out of college. Took all my tests high

9. I was exactly the same! With each question while I high, I put myself into the question and really thought about it haha. But it didn't really feel like I was using much effort xD

10. I agree with this one. However you study is how you should also test. It's an association thing that I've seen some research about. Even stupid stuff like using the same pen, wearing the same shirt, cologne, etc will help. Read you should not listen to music while studying because you cannot while taking the test.

11. All I need is 10 minutes of studying the material high, take the test right after that and I'm good.

12. I do it on most of my tests, lol
    It really just makes what you're studying more interesting

13. Senior year 3rd quarter math all depended on the final. Pretty simple really, I pass the test, I pass the quarter, vice versa. Went in after smoking a bowl (probably went high to school 3-4 times) all of a sudden i knew it and passed :) felt badass.

14. I tend to follow the wise words of Redman as well. I smoke everyday, usually for at least 10 hours out of the day I'll be high/burnt out so I always end up studying high. Sometimes I get distracted easily and end up staring into blank spaces on my sheet but other times I feel as if I absorb the information so much easier. Like recently I was studying at this vapor lounge I go to during my long breaks and I ended getting high as fuck and I'm confident I scored 100% on my mid-term, I find out next week. Even if I didn't score 100% I'm sure I did excellent and you can only try your best man.

15. I've always liked being a student while high, fuck that I've loved it.

Biology, Mathematics all much more fun and allow me to understand and question at the same time. Definitely helped me relax during tests rather than over analyze everything.

16. I smoked every day this semester and was getting As and Bs then stopped smoking 2 weeks cause i was sick. During those two weeks i failed multiple tests. Cane back to everyday smoking and my grades are good again. Could have been being sick but weed doesnt seem to hurt me any. I usually study or take tests an hour or two after a sesh so im not super high

17. i kick ass when im high

18. Class work or homework, no problem. I find it a little hard to concentrate when it comes to tests as I try to take it very seriously, but always end up distracted.

19. I fail my shit badly when I'm high. I had to do a major end of the year test last year so I blazed up with my friends right before we entered the building. I couldn't read at all. Whenever I read it I couldn't concentrate and ended up guessing on the WHOLE test and scored about 20%.