Taking shrooms on full stomach ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DaN Th3 WeeD, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Does taking shrooms on a full stomach effect the intensity of the high ?

2. yeah it does, try taking shrooms on an empty stomach it digests allot quicker and hits you harder

3. Yeah, which is why I skip a meal before I eat my mushrooms.

4. You should do a Lemon Tek on a full stomach.

Basically, all you do is grind the shrooms up, put them in some lemon juice and let it sit for 15 minutes, then down it.

The lemon juice is supposed to make the shrooms digest in your stomach faster, hence making the trip come on a lot faster and stronger, which means you usually get a lot more visuals. I havent had the chance to try it yet but I will the next time I do shrooms.

5. I haven't tried this either, but I really want to.

6. Yeah, I would've done it this passed Sunday if my friend (who paid for it) wasnt so goddamn stubborn. I told him over and over and even showed him on Shroomery.org how it basically potentiates the trip but he didnt listen.

We each took around 1.6 of blue shrooms and tripped pretty hard but didnt have any real visuals. I mean, about 2 hours in, when we were peaking according to erowid, we smoked our first blunt and I gotta tell ya, the color and brightness in my vision was optimized like a HD tv. I had a great body buzz but that was about as good as it got. That was only my second time so I will probably finance our third trip and we will definitely do the lemon tek this time.

7. That sounds pretty cool. I love the HD vision I get on mushrooms, everything is so bright and defined. Haha.

From now on, if I'm doing less than an eighth, I'm going to Lemon Tek it. I think it doubles the potency, for example: a sixteenth will turn into an eighth if Lemon Tekked.

8. lol yeah, I agree. I dont even see the point in not doing a lemon tek. I mean you really have nothing to lose except maybe 30 minutes of the trip but the last hour doesnt really matter because its not as intense as the first few hours anyways. So might as well go all out!

9. Indeed, indeed. I really need to try it now :].

10. How about doing lemon tek on a emptyish stomach ?

11. That's probably what I was going to do. I never really eat before a drug.

12. That, sir, will FUCK YOU UP! I cant even comprehend how hard you will trip if you only did a gram with lemon tek. But that does not necessarily mean you will have a bad trip, it just means that your trip will be very intense. If you're experienced with shrooms or you know what you're doing then I say go for it.

13. It's weird, because I've never had a bad trip. I've even had mushrooms at the fair, and I was tripping hard, but I'm pretty good with psychedelics. My friends call me Hunter S. Thompson. Haha.

14. Lol I always fast for around ten hours before eating shrums. I guess if I do this and do lemon tek then I will be triping quite hard lol. Ive got a couple grams of Fly Agaric im gona try tmrw. I heard that this type of shrum has very different effects, cant wait to try it.