taking seeds from europe to the US?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tokin'Adrian, Jul 19, 2013.

1. hey whats going on my fellow ganja tokers i had a question involving me taking soms seeds from france to the US through the plane. (i created an account just to ask this question :p). so i've got family in france and came here for summer and have been in need of some bud. since amsterdam is so damn close i wish i could drive there but i can't drive over here yet :'(. although, i decided to check up online if i could order some shit over to my house and was able to find a site that would ship me shrooms and salvia legally! (yesss!!!) once i was checking out of the online shop they offered some cannabis seeds for free to come with my package so of course i accepted. so i was wondering, do you think i would be able to take these seeds back to the US? cuz i mean dogs can't really smell seeds and how would they find it? i was planning on opening up my laptop and just hiding them inside of the laptop and to put my laptop in my luggage instead of putting it in my carryon. do you think it would work? you think i would get caught? what are your thoughts on the subject? you think i should go for it? or just leave the seeds over here. :(

2. anybody have experience with this? any suggestions? plzzz

3. honestly i would just leave them there...they will find just about anything, anybody is trying to hide.

i really don't know our laws regarding seeds though, so you might not get in trouble at all.

4. well i mean, i don't really think they'd open up your computer to look for weed, and they don't scan luggages do they?

5. just carry them loose in your pocket. they're tiny, you're not packing a bag of marbles. iff you're worried of them falling out, keep a tissue in there too.