Taking Risks With Drug Tests

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingCantaloupe, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Ok so I've been on university probation since October, and I get off on Friday. Part of the probation is university drug testing, which is random. I got a call in November and then not again until today. Considering it's been like 80 days since I've smoked, I know I passed. So the chances of them calling me again in the last 4 days of my probation are slim to none, and I'm trying to weigh out if it's necessary to wait until probation is over to smoke again. What do you guys think? Is it worth it? Post your stories about taking risks with drug testing!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just wait.

3. I don't take risks with drug tests because they aren't something you should ever risk.

4. I just recently had to take a pre-employment lab examined drug test for usps in CA. I knew I was dirty at the time and it was so sudden ! The Day before, I bought a synthetic urine supplement called Quick Fix at the local headshop for the test.

On the actual day, 1 hour before the test I warmed up the QF, attatched the handwarmer, and crotched it until I got to the facility. I simply poured it in the cup and handed it over to them after using the restroom. Two days later I was notified I passed, no problems. 😃👍

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Don't risk it and consider your wait a "T-break".

6. What in the hell university do you attend that has probation which includes drug tests, and why would you ever want to attend a place like that?

7. #7 iNuBBiN, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    I had a friend who was on probation and the night before he was like "oh I get off probation at midnight and their not going to call me the last day of it if they didn't call me in today". Well they did....

8. Lol I refuse to be that guy! Failing would extend it to the end of school which is April 25. Ahh I'd be devastated

9. Don't smoke.