Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking plastic off of batteries for MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by evilalex, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I got some more batteries for my MFLB, it's some powerex ones. I tried to take off the plastic (because it's needed?) and it wasn't as easy as I thought. There's sticky stuff all over it and this black circle on the positive side of the battery that just falls off.

Is this okay for my MFLB? Can I just keep the plastic on for the other batteries? I'm scared about this sticky stuff.

Thanks

2. Clean the sticky stuff off. Just keep rubbing it, use a little goo-gone shit, or water to help if you need.
    If you don't take the plastic off it doesn't sit in there right and it won't heat up.

3. I'm kinda paranoid right now about washing it with water..Anything really bad about having sticky stuff on it? I mean it's dry now, it's not like it's going to get the sticky stuff stuck in my MFLB or anything...unless it melts..

4. You can leave the sticky stuff on if you don't care how it looks. If you just rub it in your hands it will wear off pretty easily.