Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

taking only one hit a day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I am going to do an experiment and only take one hit of weed a day for the next 3-5 days and see how it affects me differently from the amount i usually smoke which is about 2-5 grams a day.

2. Very slightly to not at all

3. from 2-5 g's a day? phew you might not feel a damn thing honestly, if so short lived, id say.

4. Sounds like a shitty experiment.

5. pretty interesting. one things forsure your tolerance will probably zero out after those 5 days

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. From 2-5g's a day?  Hell no his will most likely take a month with exercise..

7. You're going to have to snap .5 through a bong

8. Better take a big hit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Definitely not. Even if he didn't smoke at all his tolerance would take at least 3 weeks to clear out.

10. I don't think you will notice that much of a difference.  If you did that for 3-4 weeks then yes you tolerance will go down significantly.  I recently had to cut back...I was smoking about 6-7 bong loads a day and cut it to 1-3 for a month and noticed a huge difference. 

11. better hold that hit in as long as you can

12. You will realize how much weed you've been waitingSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. It's completely unnecessary to hold in a hit for more than 5 seconds. Most of the THC will be extracted by then. If you're gonna have 1 hit, do it right.

14. its like potato chips you cant just have one

15. lol trust me i've tried to do this in high school. Everyday I was just gonna take a hit "just so i could focus a little easier" I ended up hitting like 3+ bowls every damn morning