Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking one hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chasintheweed, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Alright I've been clean for 3 months, and I have a test in 2 weeks. Can I take a hit or 2 and be good? I'm really skinny and pretty physically active 

2. Yes you will be good.

3. if you've been clean fo this long what's another 2 weeks. I wouldn't chance it; but I also never would have stopped in the first place lol. either way its on you. you're probably gonna worry ur ass of for the next 2 weeks. would that be worth getting high for a couple hours?

4. If you've been clean for 3 months your clean. You can smoke as much as you want and be hill in two weeks. And next time you shouldn't post a new thread. Seeing as there's already 8 million threads about the same thing. And I have to tell people this every day.