Taking off your socks when your going to bed

Discussion in 'General' started by WeeD BurPs, May 13, 2009.

1. #1 WeeD BurPs, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    my hot and tired feet are cooled by the cold blanket and are being released from a days work, just feels soooo good.

and switching to the cold side of the pillow or just getting another pillow (i have like 5 :p)

and drinking nice cold water when real thirsty. drinking anything when really thirsty just feels amazing.

taking it back oldschool, what are some SIMPLE things you like high/not high????:hello:

also another fun question. in what position do you sleep in? i can only sleep on my stomach, kinda werid and i dunno if its bad for health. i read a study that talks about sleep positions and personality, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3112170.stm

check it out and post back!! edit: im a freefaller!!! 7% yaaaaa

lets have some fun gc

2. haha i know exactly what you mean man, I can't deal with socks in bed

3. absolutely no socks.
    thats a no-no.

and i sleep on my stomach as well, only way i can pass out.

4. i used to sleep on my stomach all the time and I couldn't sleep on my back.. And then once a couple years ago I made it my mission to teach my body to sleep on my back. And slept like that for about a year. But now I can basically just pass out in any position.

5. Shorts, T-shirt, no socks, stomach. I've never been able to sleep in any position except on my stomach (extreme intoxication is an exception).

6. well shit, just boxers for me.

I like to fall asleep in the foetus postion, but I end up on my back like the soldier position.

7. #7 abnormldood, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    I sleep usually either on my back or my side left side.. Ever since I broke my ribs it doesn't feel right to sleep on my stomach or my right side. I don't really fuss over my socks as I'm usually too tired to move if I'm going to bed.. I usually kick them off in my sleep anyway.

Some things that I like while high: Swimming while your high is amazing. I also always find myself closing my eyes and just standing in the rain.. and of course, food is just orgasmic. I always wake up with my stomach hurting because I'm mad hungry.. Eggs, bacon, toast and OJ is the best in the morning.:smoke:

Edit: Pancakes.. I fucking love pancakes.:yummy:

8. I would never wear my socks in bed. I don't know how anyone could do that. I mean, I could, but it would be very unpreferable. As for positions, I switch around.

9. No socks, just boxers.

Position-wise, I switch it up. Usually I lay on my right side because I fall asleep watching tv.

10. I can fall-out with or without socks if I'm tired enough in the winter, summer they have to come off for sure.

Now a fan however is a must for me, I dont care if its freezing outside I have to have a fan blowing on me, a little breeze & a slight audible tone makes me sleep like a baby.

11. The yearner (13%): People who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.

great. also boxer and shirt or just boxer when summer.

12. Why the hell can't people post in the right forum? A thread like this belongs in General or someplace OTHER than Seasoned Tokers :rolleyes:

13. NO socks. shorts & t shirt

and I sleep on my stomach, left hand under my pillow and right one on my side..

Its weird but its the only way I can sleep

14. Fuck socks. And I fit into the starfish category.

15. No socks. No shirts. No shorts. NOTHING. I wanna be totally free when I go to sleep and not have anything between me and those cool sheets.

Why wear anything?

16. YES why hasn't anyone said this? Why be constricted by your clothes?

I can only sleep in 1 position: on my stomach head facing right left arm outstretched under pillow right arm under my chest.

17. Yup. The only reason that I can see for wearing a t-shirt, shorts or pj's is because there is someone in your dreams that you don't want be naked in front of.

For me, I want my balls to roam free............:cool: !!

18. I actually sleep with socks on every night...I reccomend this aswell...you'll live longer :]...I also have sex with socks on..just socks...everytime.

go socks?

19. you seem like someone who would really like 1000awesomethings.com

20. I sleep upside down hanging from a tree branch.