Taking my very first drug test, please help with any suggestions

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kuya, Feb 17, 2011.

1. So I'm applying for this new job and just found out I'm required to take a drug test in 48 hours (on Friday).

I've been smoking weed for about 5 years now, and have been habitually smoking multiple times a day for the past 3 years.

I'm 5'11 and 164 lbs and have around 15% body fat. These are my steps to pass the test, let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

- I've stopped smoking yesterday for obvious reasons
    - I've had about 7 bottles of water today (no other drinks, just water)
    - I haven't eaten any white carbs (white bread, white pasta etc.)
    - I workout or sweat 3-4 times a week, but will stop working out so I can keep my fat burning cells for test day
    - I will be taking a detox drink (haven't bought one yet) about 3 hours before my exam
    - I will take a Multivitamin to make sure my pee looks yellow

Do you think I'll be ok??? And are most detox drinks ok to purchase? Or are there really shitty ones?

Thank you so much for all the help :hello:

2. Cranberry pills

3. #3 wunschshrek, Feb 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    If you have been smoking daily for 3 years, most likely you will fail unless you load up on an insane amount of diuretics and drink water to the point of pissing clear and piss clear for the test.

Your best bet, is to get someone elses clean urine.

Since this is not for probation and is for a job, you 99 out of 100 will not be watched and will be in a private bathroom with complete privacy, so simply get some clean urine and wrap a hand warmer or 2 around the cup the urine is in to keep it warm for the test.

Theres no point in drinking water today, you can't flush it out of your body, and thats not what you are trying to do anyway. You are trying to dilute your urine so that when you pee you are peeing mostly water and there is not enough urine for the drug test to find the metabolites.

You only have to drink water the day of the test.

Those are a waste of money, if you are going to dilute your urine to pass all you need is water and cranberry pills and vitamin b-complex pills to give them color.

4. yeahm just take some vitamin B to make your piss yellow.

if you want to fuck with them, take like 3 vitamin b pills and your piss will be gold. hahaha ive done it before to my guardians and then they never wanted to piss test me again. it also seems to smell more :devious:

5. Have you tried having someone piss on you?