Taking me back.....

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bob_barker, Jul 13, 2004.

1. PINK FLOYD,.......METALLICA......bOOM!!!! The thunder off
    the base drum of Lars thrashing thru the crowd like a fuckin
    hurricane beating the hell outa everyone in its path and
    anyone in the pit......Crashing off the walls the hardcore gutiar screaming .....your pumped you cant feel the pain.....your mind in a blurr as music flows in your veins like ice cold water only to further engage the mindless energy that lurks to your fury of not anger but pure adreanline...You cant stop its insanity...Your so STONED...everything is transferd to you as tho its just been waiting for you to hear it....your body a tear...You run out of breath but your so intensly focused on the feel of the music and you continue to move your body like it tells you too...it slows down....but it just doesnt seem to wanna stop as it lauches you into a crazy rage with its final solo....the best .....whimpering for air.....waiting for an end you see nothing....BLACK....your eyes are open but you see the lost confusion.... wait no its not the end....Its was only....ONE....Slow motions....your mind and body trip....from you?...Yes of course you....they trip from you....and trip you do!......you can see nothing but lights....oh magnifficent lights....its a firework show of beautiful lazers and sparkles.......Hold on..Yes,...Yes,....Ive heard of these lights..... aaaahhhhhhh there it is.... it is a dream....no...its gotta be,...that feeling once again....They feel just like 2 baloons....what to do...wait thats him talkign to me...he is making my hands do this...just say it! get it over with.....I have become COMFORTably numB!......There is no pain you are receeding.....the soft words tickle your Stoney bone....you laugh as a pipe is passed to you from the people next to you...as you begin to smoke you realize you dont know or care what your doing......Look theres one smokin a joint!!!.....And anothe one spots... if i had my way id have all of them shot...now theres one in the spotlight that dont look right to me, get him up against the wall......Wait those words werent just talking to me...Backwards!?.....I say Oh Damn im gone......and now im about to climb the wall outa here....On my stoned journey....

Oh I havent done that in a good long while......actually sat my fat ass down......took my pipe...put the music on and just sat and smoked for like 3 hours....Its was like we used to do it back home.....no doing shit....(work, tv, video games, anything to keep you occupied was gone)....Just you and the weed.....ready to let the music do the talking and take you where it wants you to......ahhhh the fun feeling of being stoned.....and actually paying attention to it....well i gotta do that more often..... Well if you READ this FAR already it must be a pretty interesing thread as I am quite stoned and happy to tell you all about my complete loss of reality with me and my herb on a 3 hour journey.....Share your concerts when you take time with your weed and music alone...Just sit and listen...

p.s If you dont listen to these bands some of this stuff may not make sence...Bah im stoned! :)

2. sounds liek yo had a good time... i went to my first Metallica concert last year, Summer Sanitarium. I was really stoked when they got the new bassist Robert Trujillo. I've always like that guy, and followed him through Suicidal Tendencies, Infectious Grooves, Ozzy, and now Mass Mental. Can't wait to go back this year.

3. Hope to see you there. At the concert that is...Damn I cant believe I wrote that. I dont even remember doing it...But it was a kickass time..

4. Well where should I go tonight!?