Taking MDMA Tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Subliminal Jazz, Aug 22, 2008.

1. HAHAHA my first time rollin with four of my friends we went through a box of 1000 tooth picks in one night just nawin the fuck outta them

2. To the people saying that your roll made you grind your teeth, you basically got a meth bomb.

3. Strange, I never ground my teeth when I tried meth but did once while rolling. I just gnawed on a straw :3

4. True, drugs affect everyone differently. Im pretty familiar with meth, and meth makes me grind my teeth every time Ive tried, that's why I suggested it was a meth bomb.

5. i did molly for the first time earlier this week at the allman brothers show.. i was on a hit of some pretty decent blotter too. good experience overal just burned quite a bit when i sniffed it. got me pretty lit though my pupils were blown up.

6. Marley, let us know if you do end up with some Thizzles.

Tell us your thoughts.

7. MDMA causes it too... A lot...

It is also a type of Meth-Amphetamine (what you think the "MA" stands for in MDMA?)...

For teeth grinding, I HIGHLY recommend you invest in a good binkie... Or at the minimum some gum...

8. I usually take pure crystal mdma and grind like a bitch.

9. Trust me. Just have a planned night with shit to do anf you will have a great time. Get like two pills and you should be good to go all night.

10. #30 bleezysteez, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    just what i was lookin for. had half of an E pill the other night but I couldn't really tell if it hit me I was drinkin a lot and had about 3mg xanax. i had a blast but I didn't feel much of what the E should have felt like. at the end of the night I blacked out, woke up threw up, went back to lala land. the girl that gave to me said it was double stack (small peach/pink round pill) anyway on friday we are all gettin some 'bart simpson' ones sooo hopefully this time it will be cool...

thx for all the advice

11. If you want my advice... Stop mixing shit together than can freakin kill you, dude. Alcohol + E is a bad idea... I'm not too sure if Xanax is OK or not, so go research that one for yourself...

PLEASE PEOPLE! If you're going to do X - don't be a dumbass and just start mixing it with random shit. You gotta respect E or it can VERY easily kill you...

12. for the love of god please listen to what cottons is saying!

13. most def gotta be careful and respect it. I'm gonna be poppin' some too in the upcoming weeks and trying it for myself, its nice to learn more about peoples personal expiriences and learn how to do this shit safely.. big up!