Taking E if your fat ??? Lol

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Blu3Cheesekush, Oct 31, 2009.

1. What's up Gc I Have a question I plan on going to a rave party 2moro I def wanna roll for the 1st time Im 5'9 and I weigh 249 lbs
    so my question is , is it safe if your fat lol ?

2. dude your very overweight lol but yea i have friends who are fat and roll all the time just have a water bottle with you at ALL TIMES trust me and drink some orange juice it will be sooooo good lol

3. Haha I guess there's no one here that's fat and rolled b 4 ?

4. Rolllllll. Have a good night. Drink water. Wouldn't worry about the weight.

5. Haha fa sho thnks bro =] I don't really kno that much about e but I'm def going to study my pill b4 I take it haha is dancing irresistible? Lol

6. have a good time bro and beware you will be dancing and talking to everybody and every girl you see lol and telling ppl how much you love them and they mean to you lol...wat pill you got?

7. Haha awesome can't wait I'm gettin it 2moro il update the thread wen I got it

8. My buddy is fat and he rolled balls. It was the first time I've ever seen him run. Haha!

9. If you trust your source then you got nothing to worry about.

just stay hydrated but don't drink too much water either.

don't touch any alcohol.

10. im going to be roolling tomorow for halloween also cant wait havent had a crazy rolling club night in a while but im going to be messing with PURE molly =) damn i cant wait feels good to be single again lol

11. haha koo have a good time bro I hope I do =]

12. hell yeah dude, Im fat and I eat e all the time

13. Haha cool good to kno cuz sum ppl told me sum shit if ur fat but I guess it's not tru haha cant wait for tommorow!!!

14. this is going to be terrible advice, but i think you should roll as often as possible. you might lose some weight.

15. Haha wait does it supress the appetite. ?

16. i never get hungry on it, all i ever wanna do is roll balls, and dance around, and run around places and act silly and have sex.

it's a good time man.

17. I'm sure it is I just hope I don't do stupid shit to the chicks there haha

18. Thats another reason why I like it :D I know its unhealthy, but Im not the kind of person that generally cares about themselves

19. you won't unless you normally do stupid shit when not sober.

just have fun! and start doing lots and lots of drugs. they only make you a better person.