Taking down the online pot scammers

Discussion in 'General' started by EricForman429, Dec 23, 2015.

1. so im sure by now we've all seen them. You know, those people on the comments section of any social media claiming to sell "high quality medical marijuana shipped to any state with free shipping and discreet packagin text me at (insert phone# here)". But they are obviously far from that. It used to not bother me when it was just one or two but now everytime im on facebook (or any social media) lookin at the comments, there they are and they seem to multiply. All of their accounts are no more than a week or two old and thats a pretty dead giveaway. Ive taken it upon myself to personally message every single one of these fuckers and troll the shit out of them. But theres far more than i can handle. A typical conversation begins with my asking them why the would be so dumb to sell weed on the internet when anybody can turn them in for a cash reward. When the act oblivious i simply ask them if they are affiliated with law enforcement and thats when they usually start to change their tune. So without doing or saying anything illegal i proceed to troll the living shit out of them. I know high times already did an expose on these fuckers but to me its personal. I find it insulting that they think they can do this and people will fall for it. Most of the times i contact facebook administrators to take their fb pages down but it doesnt always work and is very time consuming. Would anyone be willing to help me troll these fuckers hard? You can download a free app on the appstore that gives you a temporary number to text with and thats what i use since most of the time these guys are contacted thru cell phones. I can supply the numbers for these slimeball bastards. A few have actually admitted they are cops and just stop replying. Others always stay in character but i can guarantee you not one of them is a normal person, theyre all cops because seriously nobody is that dumb. I will post a link to the article by high times either at the bottom of this post or in the comments. If anyone is willing to help me take these guys down i would really appreciate it. I know we can never fully stop them, but we can show them we arent stupid and dont take shit from them. If anyone is interested, let me know and i can walk you all through my basic techniques for dealing with these guys. Thank you for your time

PS- somebody take a fat bong rip for me i havent been able to smoke in weeks and i miss it so much :(

2. what? a Nigerian prince is returning my $1,000 ten fold, score!! not everything on the interweb is a scam!!! actually, only like 3% of scams are scammers. wake up!

💨 legit

3. Just came in (your mother, giggity) to say I just finished all 8 seasons of That 70s Show.

Eric Foreman is my favorite character.

4. #5 EricForman429, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    Thats awesome man haha i love that 70s show i grew up with it and even tho to alot of people its just a cheesy comedy it will always hold a special place im my heart. Ive seen every episode at least 3 times haha lmao i have no life

5. You sir just won $19481958381829853782 for being the 10 Millionth visitor to Grasscity, phone me on my secure line: 911

6. There like the "I Made 30grand this month just sitting at home doing yada yada..."

Just bottom feeders. No reason to even give them the time of day.

7. This. They barely understand English, they're just looking for quick cash

8. I would personally avoid doing any weed transactions online, whatsoever.. unless it's just seeds.

The internet is such a beautiful tool. It's a pity that people abuse it. It's because of spammers and trolls that it's very hard for honest people to put on legit advertisements and get legit customers for their legit businesses.