Taking Charge Of My Life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronBong, May 21, 2013.

1. I just wanna say that I am happy to finally be taking control of my life. I'm starting to approach girls more and even though I don't have the best results, I am happy to be taking the chance because that's all that matters. you have to start somewhere.

This past weekend I talked to a girl at a hotel and we had a good connection during the night while it lasted and then just last night, after my lacrosse game there were two girls sitting in the grass and while I was walking to the bus with my team, they were looking over and I looked back so I waved and they waved back. so I mentioned something about it and the guys said I should go over, and without even second thought or hesitation, I marched my ol' ass over there and introduced myself.

It wasn't the best conversation, i think I made it a little awkward and im not sure they were really that interested but I got one of their numbers!

This is a small pathetic story with not much meaning, but I just wanted to post to gc because I am very proud of myself for finally doing something. A year ago, I would've retreated in my shell and done nothing. I know this is the beginning of a new start for me. Some advice for the shy guys, it takes guts to approach because you can never expect what will happen but that's the excitement of it! sure you might get rejected, but it really isn't that big of a deal. generally, the girl will be nice about it. but theres also the chance that something incredible could come out of the interaction. if you want to get girls, you have to start somewhere. and that somewhere is by manning up and just going for it. it doesn't matter if youre awkward as hell and make a fool of yourself. im sure when you first started at something, you weren't very good at it, but with more practice, you became a lot better.

Thank you lol, that is all.