Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Tinctures Taking CBD tincture and throwing some wax in it

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by BookReader420, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I recently got into CBD tinctures and got the wild idea of putting wax into the glass bottle. How I did this was I grabbed a pot, poured water into it, the water was 3/4's as tall as the tincture, took a gram of wax, threw it in the tincture and boiled the concauction for 30 min. The tincture is comprised of coconut oil and CBD, the wax dissolved into the tincture. So I'm good right? No, 2 hours after doing a dossage of the CBD/THC tincture I had no high feeling. I'm wondering if I need to let the tincture sit for longer or did I just waste a gram of wax?

2. You need to decarb the wax first that's why you didn't get high

3. You think I can decarb it by letting it sit longer in boiling water?

4. I have no idea man check out sams thread he will more then likely have an answer if you ask him

Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

• Like Like x 1
  5. decarbing needs temps at 225-240 degrees for 40mins depending on who you ask.

you should be able to decarb it in your oven

6. Thanks for sharing. Awesome info.

Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk