Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

taking bud on family vacation, tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blakewmson47, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hey guys this is my first post on GC, so heres the deal: me, my mom, dad, 2 sisters and one of their friends, and me and my friend are all going on a road trip from Indiana to Sarasota, Florida for spring break and my friend and I wanna take some bud. just wondering on the best ways to keep it hidden and undetectable during the trip, and also how we should go about smoking once when we get there.

Thanks everyone

2. You definitely need a jar. Id stay on DL in Florida as much as possible. I heard you could spend weeks in jail just for smoking a joint

3. You wouldn't happen to be under 18 would you?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey man! Don't bring weed on a vacation with your parents if it's not cool with them. They're paying for you to have a good time so you should respect their opinions. But let bygones will be bygones... You're going to take it anyway, so let me tell you how to be safe about it!

USE BALL MASON JARS, NOTHING ELSE. Imagine how fucked that would be if you got your parents in trouble for your weed.

I'm actually from Sarasota OP! I'd recommend you check out Siesta Key Beach, Munchies 420 Cafe, Dragon Headz Smoke Shop, and the Ringling Museum! As for smoking spots, the cops around here are pretty sketchy and will screw you over if they find you smoking. Don't you dare smoke on the beach, day or night. I'd recommend you just smoke in public areas that are off the beaten path (alleys, woodsy areas, etc)

Feel free to PM me

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well dude, it kinda depends on how much you plan on bringing with you, but for starters, let's say that it's just a good idea to plan on at least a pill container. There are jars, yes, but I feel that those are a little more obvious, and the pill containers won't bust if it needs quick and violent ditching. Obviously, this isn't going to work if you're planning on an ounce or more, unless you want several of them. If that were the case, I'd say mason jar wrapped up in a coat, hidden in a backpack or some form of luggage, firmly buried in the trunk. You gotta be stealth, though. When it comes to the smoking when you get there, I'd primarily recommend somewhere where you don't have to make it not smell like weed when your parents come back. Again, gonna have to emphasize the 'stealth' factor here, but it boils down to somewhere public. Finding somewhere usable in a city usually isn't the hardest thing in the world, but it is however all about risk assessment and good judgement. Also about not doing some stupid shit like getting hit by a train or shot by a property owner in the process. This brings me back around again to why I said pill containers. Since you'll need a mode of transportation for the bud in the process of finding somewhere public, in theory if you had to toss your shit, you'd at least have a slim shot of getting it back. One tip, I also cannot emphasize of finding a method of odor control for your pipe if you're trying to be sneaky. I cannot tell you how many times this has created uncomfortable situations for me, and it in my opinion can be stinkier than the bud itself.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  6. If you got to ask, I would assume you dont need to take much with you. You can use a pill bottle with the bag wrapped up inside it. It all depends on how smelly your bud is. At the age am now, Id really reccomend NOT taking any with you, just way too risky IMO

7. Yes officer i do happen to have cocain on me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. In my experiences, I would just recommend bringing a small amount (less than like 3g) and putting it in your shoe. I'm not sure if you would be flying for the trip, if yes than don't bother trying anything not worth getting fucked up.

9. Get a wax pen and put away as much wax you need into small bag and just stash it into your luggage, so small and portable you can even literally carry everything in your pockets the whole time and have it packed and ready to go whenever you need it.

10. I use a wooden dugout with a cigarette one hitter bat. Looks like you are smoking a cig. My wife can't smell the weed through the wooden dugout.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why not take a T break and leave your weed at home. Your family is paying for the trip. Show some gratitude by not bringing weed. Suppose you get busted. You not only ruin your vacation, but your families' too.

12. Glass jar or just stuff it in your butt.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you have a vape? Makes the smell a lot less noticeable

ayylmao

14. Why would you openly admit on the internet that you plan on bringing an illegal substance from one state to another, neither of which have legal cannabis? I mean come on!! Detecting life force energy..... Calculating rotations around the sun..... OP is about 15 earth years old

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 2
  15. I went to work yesterday with a G stuffed in a pill bottle. It works, but NOT in those orange/amber transparent prescription pill bottles. I kept getting a lil whiff all day long. Make sure to use an advil/tylenol type pill bottle. You need to decide how you'll be smoking. If you're using a pipe etc. bring it with you but try to bring your smallest piece. If you're smoking blunts I'd say roll all your bud before you go. You can just throw your blunts back in the pack that the cigars came in &it won't smell until you open the pack. For papers I'd say keep those in a small wallet/purse. As far as smoking goes, try to find a wooded area. I've been smoking 4 years & I've never been caught once. Just use your best judgement & keep an eye out when smoking in unfamiliar places.

16. Years ago in my riskier days did something very similar with a family vacation. One approach you can try is packing it in a deodorant stick under the actual deodorant. Just screw the stick all the way up place the bag at the bottom and then screw the deodorant back down. Inconspicuous and covers the smell. For smoking purpose, you can always mix it in with some tobacco in a black and mild and smoke it like that. The wine flavored ones cover the smell and usually have a decent taste. Just mix it 60/40 tobacco/herb and most people won't be able to smell the weed over the wine tobacco smell, this plan only works if your parents are cool with you smoking cigars.