Taking Bong Pulls W/ No Bud

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stickyglassOG, Jun 12, 2014.

1. does taking pulls out of your piece, without actually smoking anything, refine the water? just something i've always wondered.. lets have a discussion.

2. I dont think so. 

3. I doubt it.  Just replace the water :confused_2:

4. What would the water refine into? :confused_2:  Just change your water, go buy a jug of distilled water, tastes a little better IMO.

5. ...refine the water? I'm not even sure what you mean by that, but the answer is no 

6. if you're not lighting it- congrats, you probably inhaled bong water-esque oxygen.

if you are lighting it- congrats, you probably inhaled butane and some resin. 

7. lol your acting like pulls form the bong is harmful. Your claim about the butane is false if he uses hempwick

8. this has me in tears

9. Haha I speak from experience when I say pulling air through a bong/ bubbler does notttt taste good. do not recommend. I also use hemp wick c:

10. Well we know who doesn't clean their rig :)

Lots of tar from smoking

11. Uhhhhhh refine water?

12. @[member="dankness420"] ahhhh thats funny i didnt relize people did that i rember back in high school i had a gallon of that in the trunk of my car just for emergency bong water

13. Dude clean out the bong every time with some alcohol then rinse and let dry. It'll taste better, work better and it's just generally recommended to not let your piece get dirty.

14. Nah man the water needs to be changed or else it get real nasty. I've known some guys to smoke with brown bong water. Only time I said I was "good" when offered.

15. Yeah i think it does kinda get all set in the bong better and it bubbles a lot better in some peices after kinda fake pullin . But helli do have to reajust how i hit after i change the water so i always try for that. damn im ramblin

16. You must be ripped lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. The answer is yes.  It will actually add more oxygen into the water which trap more tars and resins.

18. What? 

Pfffttt.

19. Its true, it adds another oxygen turning it from h2o into h2o2.