Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking antibiotics and smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jd93kid, May 8, 2011.

1. so i went to the doctor and i guess i have sinusitis. Anyway he gave me cefdinir generic for omnicef and i was wondering if its gonna hurt to smoke while taking the antibiotic or when i have sinusitis.

I've been reading around some and saw that some people try not to smoke when sick and that some like to cause it makes them forget they're sick. I just wanted to make sure it was ok with the antibiotic and that it wont make my sinuses worse.

2. It'll fuck with the sinusitis before it fucks with the antibiotics...You'll probably just aggravate the condition and it could take longer to feel better.