Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking another person's hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazinout16, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Ok i'm just wondering about this one situation. So i was in the circle this one time with 2 blunts going around. Now there were a few people in this circle that you could say were new to toking. So around half way through the blunts they decided the were high enough and they were done. So when they got the blunt they would just say no. But the thing is, someone else would always be on top of them like, "can i take your hits?" Now i've never seen this before, taking someone else's hits? If i was toking with people and someone didnt want it anymore it just went around and everyone had their puff puff pass. But since when does someone else take another person's hits? I say just pass it around so everyone gets a little more. I was just kinda angry/puzzled because i had never seen that before. I'm just wondering if anyone else does this in their circle's because i never really have.

Oh and if anyone was wondering, it wasn't my bud so i couldnt say anything. I just threw down like $5.

2. No I don't do that in my circles. Thats just weird? I've never seen any one do that either. I would probably be just like you thought, puzzled and a little pissed at the person who would feel that they "GET" some ones hits like that? No, dude just sit down and i'll pass it around to who ever was going to get it next.

Did those people that asked for the other persons "hit" get them?

3. I have never heard of this. In my circle it would be just like droipping out of the rotation, you just get skipped and the rotation continues.

4. I believe if anyone tried that type of shit in MY circle, they'd be shunned.

5. never heard of this...

[​IMG]

6. Ok i'm glad you guys agree. Yea the people did get the hits, and i was just like wtf. I mean i was still high so i didnt care that much, but still. Like you guys said, just skip them in the rotation like they were never there.

Oh and the worst part was that some of those people didnt throw downt anything. No money, bud, dutch, or even munchie food. It wasnt my group of friends, and i was invited so it wasnt my place to say anything.

7. So people outside the rotation taking hits? Or other people in the rotation? If in, they can wait they're fucking turn. If they're out, they're out.

8. I've smoked in a lot of circles, and that just seems kind of... depraived? Cheap? That's the best I can come up with. I've smoked in circles who share the individual bowl packs, and they share evenly, and I've smoked in houses where there's a bong and pipes out on the counter, dishes of weed next to them, you pack your own and finish your own bowl, and smoking the charred bud at the end was frowned upon. It's different in every group.

So if you were the newcomer, paid nothing, and everyone there was used to it and that was their ritual, silly as it may be, then it's fine.

But they weren't burning you out so to speak, you paid, and I have a feeling it was a person or a few people trying to be sneaky and steal hits, because as far as the math goes that's not really fair or even.

9. No, you shouldn't be taking people's hits.

But ALSO....your friends need to man up and finish it. In my group of friends, we NEVER let any one of us stop smoking in the middle of a session. We're in it to win it; no quitting early.

10. that's just weird. I've never heard of this. I agree you should just keep passing it around the same way and everyone will get a bit more. Somebody getting someone elses hits is stupid

11. in my circle of friends, if someone drops out or passes on a turn, it just keeps going. no one steals that person's hit, it just goes to the next person.