Taking a year long t-break...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jiafu, Sep 4, 2012.

1. So looks like I'll be taking a year long t-break... for reasons out of my control.

Not that long, but noticeably long.

The first day is gonna suck, but I can't wait till next year...

2. Think of that money you save, and save it.

3. Yeah this exactly^ in the last 3-4 months i have spent about 1,600$ on bud. I am in a phase right now where i have kind of quit and saveing money to start a grow at my brothers house so i can save money and not feel gulity about buying and smoking all that i do.

4. not that long? waiting a year is a long ass time to me...for anything.

5. ^^ Way to be positive bro! Anyhow, OP, do what is right for you right now ... Bud is a part of life ... Build your life first and then, the bud will fit right in as well ... Good vibes to you :wave:

6. [quote name='"GreenRangerFOH"']not that long? waiting a year is a long ass time to me...for anything.[/quote]

Yea a year is a long time. I was locked up for 12 days and i was trippin out! haha mad props to guys who can do 5+ years and still come out in a semi normal state of mind

7. I don't think it's that long compared to most people who usually can't smoke because of probation or other matters.

I'll be fine, the money is definitely something to look forward to. I definitely need a new hobby to keep me busy though, but don't know what.

8. [quote name='"jiafu"']I don't think it's that long compared to most people who usually can't smoke because of probation or other matters.

I'll be fine, the money is definitely something to look forward to. I definitely need a new hobby to keep me busy though, but don't know what.[/quote]

When I went on my t breaks, I'd just swim until I was nearly drowning. Gave me something to do and it was good exercise. Now it's a daily thing

9. [quote name='"jiafu"']I don't think it's that long compared to most people who usually can't smoke because of probation or other matters.

I'll be fine, the money is definitely something to look forward to. I definitely need a new hobby to keep me busy though, but don't know what.[/quote]

Start lifting weights thats my plan for my t-break:)

10. I picked up lifting weights from my 4 month t-break last summer, and stayed consistent with it I lifted everyday unless I couldn't.

Any ideas on hobbies such as drawing, art?

11. Reading does wonders brother just pick up a couple good books and go from there.

12. You should be fine, eventually you'll just forget about it. But definitely save that money!

13. [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=acN_99gfuAM[/ame]

14. I might be using this as my blog till I can get back to smoking. Won't be updating all the time, but here and there.

First and foremost, it sucks lol. I used to use it as a crutch and stress reliever. Learning how to handle problems differently is harder no doubt. I saved a lot of money, and am continuing saving (about 10 stacks so far >_>). Picking up drawing again, and using my spare time to learn how to program. Also taking the time to learn about health and nutrition. Took a semester off school and am in Kuwait at the moment... just learning.

I do miss smoking though haha, and can't wait. Like 7-8 more months left? Time kinda flew by and kinda didn't. I still lurk here and post here from time to time though.