Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a weed cookie on a plane?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bmasterx, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Wanted to take one weed cookie with me on a plane.. Wouldn't I be fine if I just wrapped it up and threw it in my underwear?

2. I actually just did this today. I made some real potent muffins, containing almost a gram in each. I'm sure you could get it through security like that. But if some how you become the lucky individual that gets randomly patted down/searched you could have an awkward situation.
    Basically I ate my muffin while I was going trough the security line. By the time I got to my gate it kicked in. Then I was flying real hii when I took off! Strongly suggest flying hii, greatest experience ever

Ganja green, supreme

3. Instead of purchasing a cookie I got a 4 pack of hash lozenges.. The packaging is a tiny ziploc bag and it doesn't smell at all so I decided to go with that.. Can't wait to get high as hell during takeoff haha

4. I recently ate a cookie before getting on a plane, then brought the bag along with me. It was a pretty enjoyable experience over all, definitely helped me fall asleep on the plane. If you pack one weed cookie with other non-weed cookies i'm sure it would work but I wouldn't do a single cookie. The one I got smelled quite a bit so I didn't risk bringing it through but I'm sure you could sneak a less skunky cookie through. They didn't even question me about the doob tube or edibles bag I had in my backpack(not to mention the joint I had in my checked luggage). I feel like edibles are definitely the best way to bring weed on a plane, although I wouldn't recommend it.

5. i would hate flying in a plane when i was high, could turn out to be a horrible experience. 

think, baby crying, cramped seats, turbulence etc

6. I think id be more suspicious of the cookie in underwear oer the cookie you have out in the open. It's a cookie unless you are Snoop Dogg no one is going to suspect anything. Just mix it with other food.