Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a tolerance break, this time around its been a lot less pleasant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OGgarfield, Jul 13, 2013.

1. #1 OGgarfield, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    -

2. I think it has to do with you, are you having problems, things that stress you out? Something similar happend to me, and it was because I wasn't going through a good moment in my life. Bud potentiates how you're feeling.

3. its because you are psychically addicted to weed, its becase your canabanaoids receptors are looking for the weed(which is the bridge to being high) when you take away the *bridge* the canabanoid is freaking out ( panic attacts geting upset,stressed about random shit) is all part of the semi quitting prosess for the time being

4. Try drinking a beer?  I dunno, that's what I do to relax when I'm not smoking weed.  I don't mean get drunk, just a beer or two to take the edge off your stress.

5. If there's other stress in your life, plus factor in your age and health, I believe it could be a reason why this tolerance break could be bad.

Sometimes I personally have to find a hobby and just focus on it while I'm on my tolerance break. Doesn't solve it 100%, but it's a start. As of lately, I've been sleeping more and watching more nick jr. (my kid has the TV hostage during the day) than usual. Nothing makes you want to smoke more than watching 4+ hours of Dora, Diego and Team Umizoomi..lol  It's so depressing...lmao.