Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a tolerance break. But got a few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Teknickal, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Okay so I quit smoking yesterday. I've already gotten through the first 24 hours and it was harder than I though lmao but I'm quitting til like 420 at the soonest, and pretty much I was wondering about how long it should take or how long I should wait to start so I can get as high as I was the first time? Like I know I might not because I've been smoking for so long. About 4 years, and probably 3 times a day. Since October it's been 2-3g of kush a day. But my first time I like Was on an acid like trip. I just later on my friends bean bag and stared at his ceiling thinking I was exploring space. What would a good tolerance break be to get near this level you think?

2. id say 420 MIGHT do it, but otherwise id give it a month or so more. My T-Breaks are anywhere from 1-3 months, depending on how high my tolerance has gotten.

3. This might be one of those things where everybody is different so you have to find out what works best for you but i find after a week i'm pretty normal, after two weeks is when i usually start smoking again, and i always get really high. I might just have a lower tolerance than some of you guys though.

4. #4 NiKoChE, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
    If you smoke every single day, multiple times a day...then it can take up to 5-6 months t-break to get baked like your first time.

I just got of a 2 month t-break, I did like it, It didnt get me high like my first time...wat I do notice is that you can really really feel the medicinal effects allot more.

What I do now is I dont burn 5 times a day but from that I gained allot of cannabinoid receptors so..instead I burn about once every other day or once everyday.... This trains the cannabinoid receptors to be stimulated more often naturally without phytocannabinoids.

5. After 3 weeks your tolerance will be all but gone.

6. Thanks for the help everyone. Well I know it may not be like the first time. But I'm hoping to get blitzed lol. But I think after 420 I might just blaze 3 times a week or so. And I'm in day 2 now and it's much easier than day 1 so far