Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a test baked lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DmTokes, Feb 28, 2012.

1. So a few days ago I smoked for the first time since wrestling started so that was about 3-4 months ago and I quit smoking since it was my senior year and actually had to take it serious but anyways my friend smoked me out a blunt of some pretty dank before school not knowing I had a test first hour lol not to mention I haven't smoked in a few months so my tolerance was really low. Honestly I thought I did great on the test I flew through it. Well to my surprise the next day I get it back and failed bad lol. I suppose I learned my lesson but shit I still think that I did better then i did.

2. You still think you did better than you did?

What?

3. Lol who takes their senior year serious?

I use to go to school baked every day then smoke more at lunch off campus but I wasn't really in a low tolerance situation haha

I remember some kid coming up super baked and just had his head on his desk and our whole class was heckling him and the teacher told us to leave him alone. She knew he was high which was pretty funny as well.

4. Take the test high; get high scores!

5. haha same thing happened to me. went in to class extremely baked, wrote the test thinking i was doing amazing, came back the next day to find out i got like 20% lol

6. I just failed a test doing that D:

7. I got high and went to my class baked and I didn't know there was even a test that day, and got a B on that test. Final grade in that class was an A.

8. i got 96 percent in a maths test stoned, all good :smoke:

9. Got an A on an english paper on 420 lol

10. Dude.Imagine you just finished taking a drug test while high.hahaha lol

Anyway's.My friend just passed a driving test while stoned,about half an hour ago.

11. Why are there so many young kids on this forum? Jeez...taking tests high is retarded. It's only cool in the movie How High. In real life it sucks. Smoke afterwards.

12. [quote name='"fitftw"']Why are there so many young kids on this forum? Jeez...taking tests high is retarded. It's only cool in the movie How High. In real life it sucks. Smoke afterwards.[/quote]

Assuming they are on this site and didn't lie about age they are 18, so not that young

Get off ur "high" (lol) horse

13. I was high during every exam I took last semester in college. I got all A's and B's.

14. Some people do well and some people do badly, i wonder if weed actually helps or not

15. Got high at lunch. Came back and took a 200 point math test. 200/200 boom

16. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']Dude.Imagine you just finished taking a drug test while high.hahaha lol

Anyway's.My friend just passed a driving test while stoned,about half an hour ago.[/quote]

Did this as well. Was high for my whole drivers training. I'm a registered high driver jahaha