Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

taking a t-break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Thekoolbudz, Feb 7, 2010.

1. so i literally just ripped a bowl of some dank out my bubbler and im feeling NOTHING AT ALL.:( i've def been smoking a lot more than i usually do, and i have gotten almost immune to the ganj.

how many days do you think i should go without smoking to go back to when i was a lightweight.

wish me luck guys, and post any tips/suggestions

2. how ya feelin now:D

10 days usually does it for me. atm a full bowl will get me high for like 2 hours. after a 10 day break i cant even smoke a whole bowl cause im fucked up for the entire night.

3. After a week you will notice a difference in your highs for about the first 3-5 times you smoke after the break, but (for me anyways) tolerance seems to shoot right back up after such a short break.

If you really want to go back to being a lightweight, take a month long break and it'll feel like one of the first couple of times you ever blazed, and since it'll take so much less to get you baked if you just smoke smaller amounts your tolerance will stay down longer, but it still will come back quicker than you want.

4. normal :(

what effects would a bowl have on you for those two hours if you have been smoking a lot lately?

5. high, for sure, but i guess not as intense or as "high" high.

6. Yiiikes, looks like you're going to have to pick up an active hobby to keep your mind from wondering back to the herb.