Taking a T Break till 4/20... or longer!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Gonna take a T Break till 4/20... Maybe longer, depends on how I'm feelin' ya dig?

Since September I've been telling my self everyday I'm gonna take a break from smoking, then proceed to rip my lovely bong regardless. Literally everyday.... I'd tell myself in the shower, I'm gonna stop smoking, and then hours later, or immediately after, go rip my bong.

But now I'm feeling different, very ambitious... I feel like doing something bold:eek:. I'm in the mind state to actually do it. Feelin' real positive and shit. Plus I got college and shit; Ganj really fucks with my memory, turr-ible turr-ible turr-ibly (In Cleveland's voice). Can't be having this hazy brain and be hittin' dem' books ya dig? Need that elephant memory, not Rasta memory (no disrespect to my Rastafai out there).

So IMMA DO IT YALL. GOOD GAWD OH MIGHTY IMMA GONNA DO IT.
    Any advice from anyone whose taken extended tolerance breaks?

Wish me luck, though I won't need it :cool:

Peace,

Guad.

2. i am taking a tb till march 19 since thats my b day then gonna get mad high

3. Good luck man, I know I couldn't do it. God speed.

4. wow I said the same thing! I'm guna try and wait till 420. How many days do u have with out bud? I stopped on chrismas so I havelike 2 weeks now and start college on the 25.
    I'm also guna try and find a girl but I have a long way to go.

Goodluck.

5. i got a dwi over the summer and got treatment court ordered. ive only been able to smoke a few times a month and it gets easier the longer you are sober... good luck

6. ....5 MINUETS LATER

Bong hits

7. the first couple weeks could be exciting, because being sober might almost seem like being high (that is, if you usually smoke everyday)

but after that, in my opinion, is when things get worse.

to sum it up best, you might not feel like yourself at all. depression might kick in. you might turn to alcohol to replace the hole that has come into your life.

it is just your brain recovering though, and not a permanent problem.

good luck.

8. its crazy, you never know how good your memory is until you cant remember shit

9. omg! Good luck sir. Shit gets stressful. I know this because i over a month w/o. This is because of probation... not voluntary, like yourself. But i figure, when 4-20 rolls around, i should be smoking.... god i hope so.

Either way, best of luck. Self control is all it is....

Remember, your not alone.

10. Man, I wish I had the will power for a tolerance break. I know I need one. Fuck being high for 15 minutes. Boooo.

Good luck man, even though you say you dont need it. Haha.

11. #11 Cali Smokes, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2010

Yea I know how it is man !

Im taking a break until Jan 15 ! Its my bday so Ill be getting BAKED. And my next tbreak will probably be 30 days before 4/20. I honestly dont think I could last more than a month, not because I need to get stoned but because my pals are always offering to smoke me out and I NEVER turn that down.

FUCK everything above I might not even get to smoke until 4/20 because of my girl :(