Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking A T-Break For 2 Years?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Made a previous post about my troubles with panic attacks when toking. Thinking about taking a 2 year break to get my shit together has anyone gone this long with their t-breaks and will this help? last time I toked was a week ago

2. #2 Dah, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2014
    Not a tolerance break per se, issues regarding psychosis are surfaced while high. So problems you're having now, are likely going to surface in 2 years as well. If you "get your shit together" that would certainly help. I don't know what "shit" you're goin' through but if it's emotionally taxing and stresses you out then I can guarantee that taking care of those personal aspects of life will help the panic etc. Whenever life gets really stressful and intense the worst thing for me is to toke up. 

3.  I find that when my tolerence gets very high the quality of highs drop too  , im more nervous less happy, no matter how much i smoke the highs are still shitty with a high tolerance,
    If you have a high T you could be experiencing the same thing and a T break will help but  if your tolerance is normal then Im not sure if a t break would your problem