Taking a shit with the door open.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Never, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Yaaaahh!

2. ewww I used to do that until I became all nervous that someone was gonna be coming into my house and I couldnt reach the door in time to close it before they came in.

3. we have literally never done any of the things that you just said

4. [​IMG]

Always wanted to use that, seemed like the appropriate thread

5. I just read the title and realized i just did that about 10 mins ago! ha

6. i can't seem to do it. i'm always afraid of that awkward moment, if someone comes home early, walks in and sees me takin a fat shit, and us making eye contact for like 3 seconds. shit's awkward just thinking about it.

same goes for jerkin it lol.

7. It's one of those things that everyone does, but doesn't talk about. Like walking around naked when nobody else is home.

8. im back living at home and just chill in the basement when i am home. so the door is almost always open. takes to long to close it and reopen it:p

9. make sure you wash your hands

10. Dad. We're men, ok? That means a few things; we like to shit with the door open! We talk about pussy! We go on riverboat gambling trips! We make our own beef jerky! That's what we do! And now, that is all wrecked!

:metal:

11. I do it when no ones home, blast some tunes and leave the door open:p

12. Don't forget that we love to hammer up some drywall.

But yeah, I've done it, but if a chick is somewhere in the vicinity then I'll try to remember my manners.

13. Fuck yeah, I'll throw on some drywall anyday. And I shit with the door open all the time. My wife don't care. Hell.. She will be in the bathroom getting ready while I'm dropping bombs. The only reason there is a bathroom door, is because it came with the house. Even if the in laws are over, I'll still drop bombs with the door open. I dont give a fuuuu..

14. [​IMG]

like this one better :smoking:

15. Yep do it when nobody else is here

16. I do take shits with the door open, but I never ever walk around naked. I feel like THAT would be too weird of somebody found you.

17. Exactly :cool:

18. Shitting with the door open is symbolism of your dominant presence in the household.

Its like, yeah, there's a door....but only pussies shit with the door closed. ;)