Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a pretty long break :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DmTokes, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Well its my senior year in highschool and this is going to be the last year of my wrestling career. As most of you know toking isn't great for your cardio and cardio is key to wrestling. So I have about 2 weeks until practice starts, so here my question? Should I get a quater of dank or an ounce of regs? Oh also This is going to be a 3 1/2 to 4 month break.

2. Quit wrestling :) jk regs is cool.

3. Lol honestly I probably would but I've been doing since I was 10. This is my eighth year so not a good idea haha

4. Definetely that ounce of mids/regs. Good luck with wrestling man! Back in highschool I would always quit smoking for my lacrosse season in the spring...Well for most of it, unless I won a game....Or scored a goal.....Or every weekend...Okay, sometimes at night.

5. Haha seems I'm in the same exact boat. Parents told me if they caught me smoking before the season they weren't going to let me wrestle so I've been breaking for about 2 1/2 weeks. They're actually going away this weekend *hopefully*, so I'm gonna buy a bag for the weekend. If I were you I'd get the dank but that's just me.

6. Dank over mids

7. get the mids (regs) have fun on your break. i dont stop, but i take it easy durring ultimate frisbee season in the spring haha classic stoner sport