***||Taking A Poo||*** Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jdizzly, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Everyone does it, so why is talking about it frowned upon!:confused:

Speak out against the haters and appreciate the way of the human bowel movement!

I personally just took a large dumb tonight, thought it was going to be the end of the world, after eating a bag of hot cheetos.

2. I pride myself in my poo taking abilities.

3. #3 full melt, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Poo you say?

I don't believe I have ever taken one...

4. i'm appreciating..SO..*fart* HARD.. right now. :hide:

5. This thread is the shit. I love taking a poo right before I go to bed or right after I awake the most.

6. i recently fasted and ever since then ive been shitting a lot more. even if its just little ones, i just need to way more often. its weird

7. i hate crapping in the morening for some reason

8. Just had a massive morning shit. Love it.

9. i had a "pearl harbor" shit earlier. i was chillin and everything was fine then all a sudden the shit feeling hit me and i had to run to the bath room.

10. GREETINGS FROM NEW ZEALAND!

[​IMG]

11. Haha fellow blades, keep on shitting til the day you die!:cool:

I usually take a crap once a day, and at night. So i have to wait til tonight for some action :eek::)

12. You take poos? I give them. Maybe we can do some business. :p

13. "I'm going to go take a shit. Where's your bathroom?"

"It's down the hall on the right, but if you're going to go take a shit, don't take one of mine. I've only got two left, and the weekend is coming up!" :D

LOL. Have to give credit where credit is due on this one, George Carlin, may he RIP...

14. Oh man this morning i took such a big shit, first it was poo then it was more of a wet type of poo and slimier then it went into diarriah mode and it was just fucking hurricane katrina up in dat bitch...

15. ugh.. beer shits. i deal with that crap too often.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LekUKeFijxc]YouTube - badabum tsch - lame joke drumsound[/ame]

17. ^^^^:eek: hehee I had to

18. I shit like 4 times a day. No lie.

19. I have Crohn's Disease

I don't think any of you appreciate taking a dump, more than I.

;)

20. haha oh man!! :hello: