Taking a huge bong hit while getting a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Francine, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Have you ever done it before or heard of it? A past boyfriend and I did it and he said it was amazing. But he was as much in love with weed as he was me. ;)

2. It's awesome. I've smoked while getting a bj, it's quite satisfying.

3. Try it while giving a blowjob.

4. My wife loves it;)

5. Sounds like quite a woman.

6. I've smoked a pipe and a joint while getting a BJ, but I don't recall a bong.

It is, indeed, the height of decadence.

7. Francine I think i Love you

8. I tried it.

Didn't make it that much better than getting a regular blowjob.

9. Smoking a blunt while giving it to her from behind...ashing on an ashtray situated on her lower back - priceless.

10. i have definitely smoked while getting blown, but i dont htink i have hit a bong lol.

oh well next time!

and it will be wonderful because as you said, im in love with weed as much as i am my partner : )

11. Done that a few times. Not the ashtray part, but you know, reach forward and pass the blunt :D

12. Haha..fosho..I was in full-domination mode with that girl...I faced the blunt and ashed on the tray. I felt like the marijuana-version of Scarface.

13. sign me up for all this shit. i need to find me a girl who'll smoke while we fuck.

14. i env your past boyfriend

15. Damn I gotta try this.

EDIT: Uhhh hey OP, wanna hang out?...

16. :wave:

i've hit pipes while giving this kid head. ^

i love weed more than him though :devious::p

just kidding. :D

17. haha i was thinking the same thing.

18. Oh, how I love the look on my boy's face when we do this :D

19. fuuuuq there are couples that do this on a regular basis? I've never been a jealous person but damn that sounds incredible...
    I have a feeling I'm starting a relationship like that too so it's all good! :p

20. Every girl i asked to give me a Bj when i was smoking said "Finish Smoking then i will". God damnit what if i want it now. It would be 100x better i would feel like a...Champion. Thanks for taking that away form me. Thanks.