taking a hit of acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by shevanel, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I know it's a nooby question, but whatever. Do you leave it on your tongue or do you just swallow it?

2. You can do either, it really doesn't matter. The paper will never completely dissolve though (if it's on paper and not candy or something), so eventually you will have to either swallow it or spit it out.

What I did was leave it on my tongue for 15-20 minutes then swallow it. Worked perfect.

3. Uhh dont swallow it, I think that may be a waste just wait for it to dissolve under yet tounge

4. under tonge for like 30 mins then swallow u want really notice apper tabs are in there anways

thats how i alwasy do it

5. o yea and if u can dude get two tabs and have pot to smoke swag if u aint got alot of money to blow its not really about the quality but that u can smoke on some pot makes my trips harder

6. dude u can simply just swallow it....theres are sooo many ways to ingest acid...i guarantee if u just swallow it then u will be tripping soon wirhout leaving it on your tongue

7. Actually I've heard that swallowing it right away will ruin it, or at least lessen the effect. I heard this from the kid I get my sheets from. Just let it sit on your tongue until it dissolves or you start coming up, then swallow it.

8. i know multiple people who ingest acid by swallowing it immediately...what ur dealer told you is wrong....i mean acid can be ingested through your skin...why cant it be ingested when its in your stomach??? i mean i like just playing with the tab in my mouth and shit...but a lot of my friends just eat it...and appear as fucked up as i am...it makes no sense why it wouldnt work

9. Idk mabey cus ur stomach has mad acids that could just destroy it? my guess

10. I usually just keep the blotter under my tongue until it sort of breaks apart. Usually about an hour.

11. I don't know why either, I don't think the method of action of LSD is quite understood. If you have experience the other way then maybe it's so, I just know he told me that he'd given tabs to someone, they'd swallowed them, then complained they didn't trip. He then tried said tabs, and let them sit on his tongue and they were fine. Maybe it's placebo, I don't know, but I do know that letting it sit on your tongue is the traditional way to take it, so take that advice however you want.

12. yeah...all im saying is that ive seen people do it that way and trip their fucking nuts off of 2-3 hits....im pretty sure that u can simply just eat it...cuz ive seen people do it

13. doesn't matter either way. Environment is 100,000-fold more important than whether you stick it under your tongue or swallow it. Have fun.

14. finally picked up this hits (had to skip class to do so, :mad:. something i do not want to happen again for this reason, but anyway). didn't know they were so small! the pic on erowid makes them look really big.

15. quarter inch by quarter inch is one hit

16. #16 light green, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009

i've heard that too. google to the rescue.

from everything i've read on the internet, the membrane walls in your mouth are thinner than anywhere else in your body. and it might make your trip start sooner, but i couldn't find anything actually saying that swallowing it right away will ruin it.

so i guess that means the urban legend has been debunked.

until in four hours when someone else posts another lsd thread.