Taking a hit of a Lighter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazien, Feb 18, 2008.

1. I had a bowl in my hand and was about to take a hit but instead i held my lighter up near my mouth and lit it and was about to try to take a hit of the flame.... lol

I love bein baked :smoke:

2. I did that once.

3. haha when i first started smoking it was only like my 4th time or something it was dark in my friends car and we were passing my bowl around, well my friend handed me the lighter first and i put it up to my mouth, even put the bottom end in my mouth and thought (wow, i must be REALLY high cuz this mouthpiece feels weird) so i held my hand out and waited for the lighter, was like wtf cuz it was taking so long, then my friend handed me the pipe and i just got really confused haha, but I figured it out a couple seconds later.

yea, bein baked is awesome :D

4. my hair alwyas catches fire when im sparking a bowl hahah. thats what i get for having long wavy hippie hair i guess?

5. never tried to smoke a lighter. once though tried to smoke a pen. thank god I didn't try to write with the cigarette LOL. <-- my friend pointed that out to me. stoned + cigarette/pen confusion + paper = hilarious disaster I'm sure. Actually now I wish I had tried it. I would of laughed so hard at that shit.

6. i was so stoned once i lit a cigarette at the wrong end, smelt so bad i was like wtf is going on why isnt it lighting and figured it out a few seconds later

7. I hate burning my hair. My bangs usually get singed. That is until I adopted that sort of head cocked to the right kinda toke.

8. haha ive done that before.. cept i was mad drunk and high.. but yeah i was like wtf is going on:smoking: all well i had more:hello:

9. i have wicked long eyelashes and i get those burned pretty easily if the flames to big...like those cheep ass 7-11 lighters :eek:

10. im pretty sure those lighters are for smokin crack.

11. it's always my eyebrows to burn, but that's probaby only because it's a tiny bong

12. haha, i usually fry my bangs, and once i scorched off all my eyelashes on my left eye hahaha

13. no no they turn up the fluid in there lighters (making the flame taller) so you go though lighters faster and they get more money. its the only store in my town so im pretty forced to buy them.

14. never done that, but i've had it upside down and tried to light a bowl.....thats about it tho

15. And I thought I was the only one...:smoking: