taking a drug test this morning and i blaze 36 hours ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Aug 15, 2010.

1. so this morning im taking an at home drug test that my mom is giving me, and i blazed 36 hours ago. i am currently drinking water to dilute my piss, and i think i have a good chance of passing. i once passed a lab drug test in less than 4 days, and i had blazed basically everyday for the 9 months prior. also for fun at my firends house earlier this week i diluted (not just chugging water, theres a process) and took a test while high and passed. i dont want to be overconfident, but i feel like im going to pass this test. ill update you guys later on the results.

2. keep us posted, op. we're pullin' for ya

3. You'll be fine. I had a drug test for a job position recently and I passed after just three days of not smoking.

I drank 2 gallons of water until I started pissing every 5-10 minutes and then I took two Cranberry extract pills. Drank another 2 gallons of water throughout the night. Went and partied came home and slept until like 8am. I took another 2 cranberry extract pills and drank another gallon of water. Then I stopped drinking water to let my piss return back to it's normal color.

I passed the piss test the next day with flying colors. :smoke:

4. Those at home tests are easy to pass, unless your mom is medically trained in some way. Just piss a little bit, then add water from the faucet. That's what I did and my mom never knew the difference.

5. Yeah, i was thinking about that myself. How the fuck would she know?

6. This is something I've always wanted to do. Good luck man.

7. well, i passed! and i didnt even do any of those things. all i did was wake up 2 hours before the test, and start drinking water. i pissed like 3 times before the test, and drank even more right before i took it. i pissed in the cup with the middle of my stream, and i passed. the testing kit came with this stick that detects tampering, i dont know if it would have caught me if i had cheated (well i did cheat technically but you know what i mean) but i didnt want to risk it when i knew i could pass by diluting. anyways, thanks for the support GC, when i get high tonight its going to be awesome :hello: