Taking a Clone in Pre Flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SaltyWarDog, Aug 9, 2013.

1. outdoor soil grow its only august in the US south, hasn't started any major buds and seems to be stuck in pre flower mode since i transplanted at least 3 to 4 weeks ago. Daylight is to long in my opinion to flower sept yes but not august. Can i take a clone or two and be worth it

2. No problem, clone away.

PW

3. Thanks she has one two many tops and I can't resist.

4. Absolutely!   That's one of the best times to clone.   A lot of people have "motherless" setups where they constantly clone from the flowering plant.

• Like Like x 1
  5. only took three, was going to do a fourth but like you said I am going motherless cause i don't have the room, the second pic is after i took the cutings.

once again thanks

Attached Files:

6. Clone it just keep 24hr lights on it becasue they may start to flower a bit as they clone and then you get clones that have roots but have flowered and now need to be revegged because they have flowered

7. How often should I vent it or leave the holes on the side or top open

8. #8 B-Chillin, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2013
    i just did this ... worked well. cloned directly to soil 2-3 week of flower. but! i did top them a phew days ago, n now i got single bladed fan leaves popin up in the new growth.

starting to grow full leaves again .. heres my clones that i took from flower w no chemicals or hormones straight to soil.

Attached Files:

9. Hey salty,
    Bring her in and stick her in a dark room for 24-48 hours .. That should help to induce flowering ..