Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking a break.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stumbly, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I've smoked an average of 6 days a week for about the last six months, and due to the high amounts I've just been worthless lately, sleeping a lot and doing nothing with my time. Besides, my tolerance is way higher than I would like.

What could I do for a month to completely recover and detox a bit? Exercise? Cran J.? Any help would be appreciated.

Stumbly McSackenstein

2. Exercise is the best thing for your body whether your using or not.

However, taking a break will help the most.

Here's 4 tips:

1) stop smoking, smoke less, or switch to shwag
    2) Exercise, This will help your lung capacity, and how efficiently your body uses oxygen. Also increases your bodies efficiency in eliminating toxins
    3) Fluids Fluids Fluids, Drink plenty of clean clear fluids (aka Water)
    4)Get proper sleep

3. i second everything the first person said, also try getting another hobby or job if you dont have one. The more hours you work the less you smoke but also have more money for weed for later on. Or if you smoke and work at least you will be making money while being high haha