Taking a break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Rocker420, Nov 24, 2012.

1. I know no one really cares but it's day 6 of my break and I'm suprised I lasted this long. Don't get me wrong I'd love nothing more than to smoke but I have no money at all

I was also suprised at how hard quitting was.. I've barely eaten and I can't sleep, but I'm slowly getting better :)

2. Good luck with your break. It'll get better with time. How come you're taking a break?

3. Thanks dude. There's been a massive fuck-up with my pay and i don't get payed until dec. 3rd, so its difficult to keep the bills paid never mind buy some bud. It's a completely involuntary break :( I'm counting down the days!

4. Any break is a good break. Just think of the end, you're going to get a fat pay check and a fresh pick up. You'll have a shit eating grin for days :laughing:

5. Haha I know it's gonna be awesome man! I'm going to be so blazed off of so little weed, so the break is saving me money in a way too. Always think of the positives! :smoke:

6. It gets easier and easier as the days go by. I noticed after about a week i'm not thinking about smoking as much. Just distract yourself with games and other stuff.

7. It's kind of hard to forget about it when I'm on GRASS city forums all the time lol, but thanks for the encouragement

8. hehehehehe!:laughing::laughing:
    take up a hobby like picture taking or cooking!
    When i took a break i ended up cleaning the house from top to bottom and then i started moving things around to keep me busy :D

9. As for not being able to sleep I suggest going to YouTube and listening to delta isochronic or binaural beats. They force your brain to synch up with the beats, and delta is the brainwaves you produce when you are in a deep sleep. It sounds crazy but I have used it for over a year and it works great.

And it is a little tough to quit, but youre already past the hardest part. your about halfway
    :hello:

10. My T-Break starts today. Gotta find a damn job.

11. A breaks okay man time off never hurt anyone

12. you'll be back... junkie.

13. Get like $8000 on one day, buy a QP and smoke it in that one day :D