"Taking a break"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mikotheawesome, Aug 29, 2012.

1. What does that phrase mean to you? Do you even believe in taking breaks?

This has always been an idea that kind of puzzled me. IMO, you're either together or you're not, so I thought I'd get everyone else's take on the matter.

2. Not. But not official. If we take a break, she can come crawling back and its ok.

3. It usually means "I want to fuck someone else for a little while,then come back."

I don't put up with that bullshit.

We're either together or not and I don't get back together with someone after a break up.

4. yeah man.."breaks" are bullshit.

5. #5 DV, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
    A hop, skip, and a week to a break up.

6. ^this, taking a "break" is pretty much saying "i think we should break up" instead of actually saying it... youre either together or you arent.

7. it's either a. i wanna break up but not sure yet. or b. i wanna fuck someone else. Or 90% it's both.

8. After much teen-trial and error, I've noticed this is the right attitude.

9. it means you have about 2 weeks fuck whoever you want & not feel guilty about it

10. Until you realize that after you get back together your girl has had some random dude blow his load inside her vag not days ago and now your stirring your dick around in it.

Taking a break means you're done.

11. lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

12. well this is true in some cases i agree!
    not all cases though, sometimes a break can be the best thing for a relationship.makes you relise you miss that person & dont want to be without them :eek:

13. Lol my ex told me she wanted to take a break while we were going out. And of course she cheated on me lol.

14. its not cheating if its a break!